• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop [closed] a catlady's pwyw art shop {pu; Issi }

She's wonderful! I'd envision her lips a little larger, but this is just as nice ❤ Thank you so much for this!

haloka_by_chouo-daxjcfq.png
would this be a little better? ; o ;
sorry about that.

God I want like 2 million commissions from you, the piece you did for issitohbi is beautiful!!!

Sadly, I'm basically tbt poor lmfaoooo
Thank you for your sweet words ;;
would you prefer a trade instead?

hi! I was wondering if I could get another drawing from you, if you're still taking orders? :blush:
hello! i actually really need tbt right now, so yes i would take one more ; ~ ;
i can discount the waist up to 150tbt too because that's exactly how much i need. uwu

Last edited:
I would love that! Thank you :D

username: wearthesun
Character Reference: mayor Edith
Headshot/Waist up: waist up
Pose (Only available for waist up): could she be waving? If not then anything you can do :)
Extra: if you need me to pay the normal amount just let me know ;)

That's so kind of you to modify it, she looks so amazing this way and the other! Thank you so, so much ♥

I would love that! Thank you :D

username: wearthesun
Character Reference: mayor Edith
Headshot/Waist up: waist up
Pose (Only available for waist up): could she be waving? If not then anything you can do :)
Extra: if you need me to pay the normal amount just let me know ;)

I'd love to draw her!
& may I ask what colour her eyes are?
and no, the discounted amount is good thank you so much <3
i'll start working on it asap.

That's so kind of you to modify it, she looks so amazing this way and the other! Thank you so, so much ♥

no problem, i'm very glad that you like it ;;

I can't wait to see it! :D
Her eyes are black, or if that doesn't look good then dark brown :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to draw her!
& may I ask what colour her eyes are?
and no, the discounted amount is good thank you so much <3
i'll start working on it asap.

I can't wait to see it! :D
Her eyes are black, or if that doesn't look good a very dark brown :)

It's no problem! I'll send it now :)

thank you so much <3

you would want my crappy art in exchange for yours?! lmao

I mean, if you're cool with it, I'll draw as many of your characters as you want.

pshh don't say that, i really like it uvu plus it's been a while since i've gotten art for my ocs.
i just have to warn you that it might take at least a week to finish my part though since school started again for me and i plan to work on commissions from other websites ;~;

thank you so much <3

pshh don't say that, i really like it uvu plus it's been a while since i've gotten art for my ocs.
i just have to warn you that it might take at least a week to finish my part though since school started again for me and i plan to work on commissions from other websites ;~;

I totally understand! I also have classes and lectures with work building up rn.
we could pm and work something out if you want :)

Back