Shop [closed] a catlady's pwyw art shop {pu; Issi }

Oh! I just noticed that I'm now in the third slot. I just sent the payment! c:

Ahh thank you!

Are you going to be continuing these once you free up the slots or will you be taking a break? :>

They're very lovely and I just wanted to know.

I'll most likely continue since I'm not too busy with school next semester.
It probably won't open until a week or two though since i also have some commissions on dA to finish.

c__shiva_by_chouo-daws6pu.png

let me know if anything needs to be changed or if i missed something in her design ; o ;

She looks nice ,thank youuu ^_^

Okay! I'm subscribed to this thread already so I'll just keep an eye out. :> tysm

Thank you for the support <3 if i happen to open again and the slots become full you can order anyway since you're so sweet. ; v ;

She looks nice ,thank youuu ^_^

I'm happy that you like it!! It was fun drawing her & I learnt to draw eyes a little girlier. x3

Username: issitohbi
Character Reference: Haloka
Headshot/Waist up: Headshot
Extra: Long braids like this/this? The Kiki & Lala is my favorite ig dress so it's there but she can be wearing whatever c:

Thank you for considering!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm so excited ;o;

THISSSSS ISSSSS OOOOOPPPENNNNNNN???!?!?

Username: Stepheroo
Character Ref: This hottie I got HERE.
Headshot/Waist Up: Waist Up
Pose: Can he be looking frustrated? Or like arms crossed. I'm going to make him a very "mother hen" character that feels like they HAVE to take care of other people but gets upset when those same people can't do things themselves lmfao
Extra: tysmmmmm

Last edited:
THISSSSS ISSSSS OOOOOPPPENNNNNNN???!?!?

Username: Stepheroo
Character Ref: This hottie I got HERE.
Headshot/Waist Up: Waist Up
Pose: Can he be looking frustrated? Or like arms crossed. I'm going to make him a very "mother hen" character that feels like they HAVE to take care of other people but gets upset when those same people can't do things themselves lmfao
Extra: tysmmmmm

It is indeed ; v ;
Finals are over and I could finally binge watched some shows. xD
He's so adorable omg. I'd love to draw him. //feels inspired

Username: universaljellyfish
Character Reference: http://www.belltreeforums.com/album.php?albumid=1151
Headshot/Waist up: headshot
Pose (Only available for waist up):n/a
Extra:tytyty

Accepted, very lovely character uwu

haloka_by_chouo-daxhsbn.png

please let me know if anything needs to be changed c:
thank you!

Last edited:
She's wonderful! I'd envision her lips a little larger, but this is just as nice ❤ Thank you so much for this!

God I want like 2 million commissions from you, the piece you did for issitohbi is beautiful!!!

Sadly, I'm basically tbt poor lmfaoooo

Back