• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop [closed] a catlady's pwyw art shop {pu; Issi }

Oh! I just noticed that I'm now in the third slot. I just sent the payment! c:

Ahh thank you!

Are you going to be continuing these once you free up the slots or will you be taking a break? :>

They're very lovely and I just wanted to know.

I'll most likely continue since I'm not too busy with school next semester.
It probably won't open until a week or two though since i also have some commissions on dA to finish.

c__shiva_by_chouo-daws6pu.png

let me know if anything needs to be changed or if i missed something in her design ; o ;

She looks nice ,thank youuu ^_^

Okay! I'm subscribed to this thread already so I'll just keep an eye out. :> tysm

Thank you for the support <3 if i happen to open again and the slots become full you can order anyway since you're so sweet. ; v ;

She looks nice ,thank youuu ^_^

I'm happy that you like it!! It was fun drawing her & I learnt to draw eyes a little girlier. x3

Thank you ; w ;
I think that I'll open again since I'm almost done with my other commissions!

Username: issitohbi
Character Reference: Haloka
Headshot/Waist up: Headshot
Extra: Long braids like this/this? The Kiki & Lala is my favorite ig dress so it's there but she can be wearing whatever c:

Thank you for considering!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm so excited ;o;

Ahh I'd love to draw her, she's so cute ; w ;
I'll start ASAP once I receive the payment.

THISSSSS ISSSSS OOOOOPPPENNNNNNN???!?!?

Username: Stepheroo
Character Ref: This hottie I got HERE.
Headshot/Waist Up: Waist Up
Pose: Can he be looking frustrated? Or like arms crossed. I'm going to make him a very "mother hen" character that feels like they HAVE to take care of other people but gets upset when those same people can't do things themselves lmfao
Extra: tysmmmmm

Last edited:
THISSSSS ISSSSS OOOOOPPPENNNNNNN???!?!?

Username: Stepheroo
Character Ref: This hottie I got HERE.
Headshot/Waist Up: Waist Up
Pose: Can he be looking frustrated? Or like arms crossed. I'm going to make him a very "mother hen" character that feels like they HAVE to take care of other people but gets upset when those same people can't do things themselves lmfao
Extra: tysmmmmm

It is indeed ; v ;
Finals are over and I could finally binge watched some shows. xD
He's so adorable omg. I'd love to draw him. //feels inspired

Username: universaljellyfish
Character Reference: http://www.belltreeforums.com/album.php?albumid=1151
Headshot/Waist up: headshot
Pose (Only available for waist up):n/a
Extra:tytyty

Accepted, very lovely character uwu

haloka_by_chouo-daxhsbn.png

please let me know if anything needs to be changed c:
thank you!

Last edited:
She's wonderful! I'd envision her lips a little larger, but this is just as nice ❤ Thank you so much for this!

God I want like 2 million commissions from you, the piece you did for issitohbi is beautiful!!!

Sadly, I'm basically tbt poor lmfaoooo

Back