• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop [closed] a catlady's pwyw art shop {pu; Issi }

Username:jupisan
Character Reference: reference
Headshot/Waist up: waist up
Pose (Only available for waist up): um smiling dont know
Extra:thanks so much

Shaunie Divider Final Upload .png

Hai Dere, I love your art~ I see you still have one slot open, would I be able to take it? Here's my order if so:

Username: Shauntal
Character Reference: http://imgur.com/2MGh88r & http://imgur.com/F03TOmw
Headshot/Waist up: Headshot (Would I be able to get it like the icon you are using right now? (Face, Hair, with the shoulders and stuff) It's so cute btw purple is my fav fav color.
Pose: Perhaps maybe this kind of beautiful smile, but with her eyes it's like this deep kind of look that feels like she's staring into your soul. Know what I mean?
Extra Note: If you could let me know if you are up to the task that would be much appreciated, I don't want to send TBT if you were to turn me down on my request and then I'd have to ask for it back lol.

Spooky Smiling Boo.png

Last edited:

Hello! I actually got my icon from the user Kanaa here. ;w; I don't know if you still want to commission me?
I actually intended to only take one more slot and jupisan has claimed it, but I don't mind doing a headshot for you if you're still interested since it doesn't take as long.

So just to clarify a headshot is basically just the head or the head and top part of the body as well (Shoulders, Chest etc). Whatever the case may be, just that much is what I am looking for. The amount that's drawn in your picture pretty much for example, basically like an icon. As for whether or not I'd want to commission you still or not: I think you are a very talented artist so yes I'd love if that's possible thank you for squeezing me in. So 100 TBT correct?

In Thought Boo.png

Last edited:
A headshot includes the head, shoulders, and the chest, but a little less than what's in the icon. ^^ It'll go to about where the first button is.

And yes that's correct thank you :)

saliha_by_chouo-dazkkx1.png

Ahhhh so cute! It's so funny bc I was just looking at refs for across bangs for your girl bc I keep making her look extra fkn gross bc I can't do her simple freakin' hair right. I am working on this rn though. I put plot resetting Lionel (since he doesn't wanna listen to me anyway) on hold and I re-downloaded Colors! 3D on my DS to see if it would be easier to draw there.

Ahh i feel the struggle ;~;
i'm actually so unsatisfied with my style right now Dx

and take your time!! there's no rush. c:

Ahh i feel the struggle ;~;
i'm actually so unsatisfied with my style right now Dx

and take your time!! there's no rush. c:

Yeah, since I've been doodling mostly to improve since I'm a total beginner, my style constantly changing and TBH I don't know how to revert back to what I was doing before. I'll VM you a WIP of my side of the trade. I'll make this part 1/2 of mine. I'll try to do a better one later. Zzzzzz //shot

It keeps saying that DeviantArt page doesn't exist. It does the same for the photo if you right-click the little broken image icon and try to go to the URL. Did you happen to delete the deviation or pic from your sta.sh accidentally?

I haven't deleted the stash, and actually see the image in the spoiler.
Does the stash link work for you?
http://sta.sh/011g762dja2m

Oooh me likeyyy

Username: SensaiGallade
Character Reference: http://imgur.com/a/XQZRk
Headshot/Waist up: Waist Up
Pose (Only available for waist up): Whatever you think suits!
Extra: Holding a red rose?

Thank you! I'll send TBT as soon as I know you've accepted!

Eeks i forgot to change the format of the old form x3

I'd love to draw your mayor!
Just a heads up though, it might take about a week to finish, is that alright? ; w ; i'm not sure if i can have it done by this weekend.

Last edited:
Back