• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

GIVEAWAY of Fantasy Life items! Or let's battle some boss?

Hi! I can catch you a sea bream of love! The image on deviantart is a little too small for me to make out the items, but would you by any chance have a Snow-White Feather to trade?

Last edited:
... I think nobody actually read the "enlarge the picture at the right if you need!" :p
The picture is more than big enough, my friend. Just click on the download button and a new window will pop up :)
And yes, I think I have white feathers. If not, I'll get some since they are easy. How many do you want?

... I think nobody actually read the "enlarge the picture at the right if you need!" :p
The picture is more than big enough, my friend. Just click on the download button and a new window will pop up :)
And yes, I think I have white feathers. If not, I'll get some since they are easy. How many do you want?

Haha, I don't think I looked that far for the button because the deviantart layout is so unappealing :p But thanks, I can see it big now.

Just one is ok. It's any easy item but I'm so lazy to go all the way there hah. Let me log on and try and catch that fish!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oohh do you still have the Plushling Backpack available by any chance? :eek: :eek:

Ok, I'll go get my game too. And yes, I think I still have one plushy bag to spare.

Ok, I'll go get my game too. And yes, I think I still have one plushy bag to spare.

Thank you so much! I just caught your fish so I'll go ahead and add your FC.

Btw are there any Lunares items you're looking for that I can possibly give you for the Plushy bag?

I don't need anything except as much seabream of love you could catch.

That would be awesome, thanks! :D I want to fill the cooking bars to the full in every recipe, and gosh are those fish elusive...

There's no hurry, you don't have to catch them right now. Just think of me whenever you happen to catch one! :) I still need many, so I will accept them any time.
Also, I'm ready to open my world if you want to visit.

ok! I am ready. I'll give you what I have for now :) Let me know any other fish or mats you are looking for the in future in case I come across them!

Yes, of course I have the DLC.
I could meet you tonight if you are able!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, of course I have the DLC.
I could meet you tonight if you are able!

Back