• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

GIVEAWAY of Fantasy Life items! Or let's battle some boss?

GuerreraD

I'm proud to have been a Crystal Baller
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Wallopoid
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Tail
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Fantasy Life is one of those games that I can never be apart from for too long, ha ha ha! :) I just like it so damn much. Do you too?

Being god/creator in all of 12 lives, I can craft almost anything for you (as long as I have the materials in storage), or give you said materials so you can do it yourself and complete some ranking quest. We can also go battle together (me already lv200).

Just let me know and let's have some fun! :giggle:

Last edited:
I can't zoom in on mobile but if you have a good wand like dark sultans I don't mind taking it off your hands :) I think I do have a few truffles

I can't zoom in on mobile but if you have a good wand like dark sultans I don't mind taking it off your hands :) I think I do have a few truffles

Hum... the best wand I have right now is the Dawn-something. Sorry, my game is in spanish and of course I don't know everything's name in english. This wand I got it in Trial of Light top.

... Is there really nobody playing this game anymore? :confused:

Speaking for myself, I kinda seriously burnt myself out when playing this game. x_x

It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed but I just can't bring myself to play it again. I'm just done with it, you know? x_x

Speaking for myself, I kinda seriously burnt myself out when playing this game. x_x

It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed but I just can't bring myself to play it again. I'm just done with it, you know? x_x

That's kinda sad... If you enjoyed it so much, why not playing again? :confused: My fave games I played them lot of times.

That's kinda sad... If you enjoyed it so much, why not playing again? :confused: My fave games I played them lot of times.

Because I'm done with it, LOL. I completed the storyline, reached the levels I wanted, had my fun on Origin Island, but I have no desire to begin a new file and on my current file there's nothing I want to do anymore. There are a few Lifes I didn't get very far in because I'm terrible at the mini-games and since they aren't any fun for me, I'm not motivated to try them again, LOL.

Because I'm done with it, LOL. I completed the storyline, reached the levels I wanted, had my fun on Origin Island, but I have no desire to begin a new file and on my current file there's nothing I want to do anymore. There are a few Lifes I didn't get very far in because I'm terrible at the mini-games and since they aren't any fun for me, I'm not motivated to try them again, LOL.

Well, Im not gonna judge you because everyone is free to play as they want, of course :) But I became Deity in all the twelve and still want more! Im only two levels from max, though I still havent tried any god requests. Right now Im trying to fill all recipes... and thats gonna take time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

man, i'd take some but i can't :l

Why not? Is totally free of charge! :)

I would love the demonic dagger (daga demoniaca) and the rainbow lamp (lampara de nubes) !!
Unfortunately, I don't have any of the things you're looking for :/ (I'm not very far in the game yet lol)

i've got those 3 items youre lookin for if you want?

Back