New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
Feedback
100% (157) +
tumblr_nxuv23lyek1rljgedo1_540.png

Hi friends, I am looking for some amiibo cards.

Even though the prefix says global, I would prefer only to trade globally if the trade is for more than one card, since I feel like it's a waste of time otherwise. That said, if you are willing to do a 1:1 trade, please feel free to PM me, and we can discuss something. That said I am willing to do a 1:1 global trade for Julian, Kody and/or Bree. So basically, unless you have more than one card I'm after, or have Julian or Beau's card, then I'm only willing to ship to Australia (NZ included) - but feel free to PM me regardless in case I change my mind. If you are also looking for one of the cards I am trading but don't have anything that I am looking for, please feel free to PM me too with what you're offering and I may consider it.
NOTE: All my cards are PAL region/version. I am not overly picky about what region card you have to offer, but I would appreciate it if you mention what region your card is when you PM me, as I only want English versions of some cards.

Cards I Have For Trade
- #003 DJ KK
- #004 Sable
- #006 Resetti
- #011 Harriet
- #012 Redd
- #016 Lyle

- #105 Copper
- #106 Booker
- #112 Don (x2)
- #116 Chip
- #117 Jack
- #198 Agent S

- #204 Pelly
- #208 Leif

Cards I Am Looking For
Series 1 Cards
N/A

Series 2 Cards
- #173 Julian

Series 3 Cards
- #269 Bree​

Last edited:
I am in US; Would you be willing to trade any card from series 2 for any card in series 1 with the 7-11 DLC attached to it? I've not got any series 2 cards yet, but my series 1 is complete. :)

**Woops just read the bottom, sorry. I don't have any cards you need. Super sorry!!

Last edited:
I have the 7/11 DLC for you if you want but i don't have a card you need :eek:

I have the 7/11 DLC for you if you want but i don't have a card you need :eek:

As I said in the OP, I'm not bothered by what card the 7-11 DLC is on, as long as it's not a card I already have - so just shoot me a PM with what cards you're willing to trade with the 7-11 DLC and we'll hopefully sort something out :)

bump

EDIT: No longer looking for Tipper

Last edited:
Hi, Jake.

Are you accepting 2:1 trades of normal villagers for special villagers?

If so, I would like to trade you Tia and Agent S in exchange for Kicks. My cards are NA region, and I am located in Canada.

Please let me know!

Back