• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Festival More then 8 villagers?

Kittyinpink87

Animal Lover
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
So its bothering me like crazy. Can you really only move in 8 villagers in the board town , or is there a way to unlock two more slots?
Thank you

I was wondering this also because I've heard people saying there are 10 slots but I've only seen pictures of 8??

!!!

you can. I have 10 of them. If you have the campsite built it will bring you another person and the 10th has to be from another person's town. I could be wrong though but I am pretty sure thats how i did it.

you can. I have 10 of them. If you have the campsite built it will bring you another person and the 10th has to be from another person's town. I could be wrong though but I am pretty sure thats how i did it.

You can visit other towns?

Ahhh, I think you're confused as we're talking about amiibo Festival and that doesn't have online play!

Back