• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

adopt question

Big booty ho's

Nature sounds bland
I would say cute, bright color and something creative
Like your cute blue alien
I like those heart puff things on DA

the thing i have about traditional clothing on adopts is that i think its better suited for individual outfit sales. + im pretty bad at it but i can try i guess

You can probably make your own species, like heart puffs(example).
Diverse characters, like ethnicities.
More cute things
OMG
I might want to get in that custom slots.
Bat girls/boys
More cute things

w71kfPd.jpg
GeQ6bGb.jpg
YdgGijD.jpg

I am always on the hunt for cute owl adopts. Especially crafting owls...(sewing, painting, knitting, etc)

k and do people still like customs or is that not a thing anymore?

i would like that but im not sure about everyone else. It's a possibility since i know some people want refs and such for their ideas.

man i shouldve taken more customs

like 2 more

oh well maybe next time. sorry

so show of hands who would pay $7 for a custom?

Just trying to figure things out so I can get this 3ds already

Oh okay
I just found out how much the tax was

Now I need $100 more than I have ugh

I'd need to do 14 $7 commissions but I don't even think there are that many RLC people here
If I do $10 tho I'd need to do 10 comms but I don't think many people would pay that much

This is difficult

Oh okay
I just found out how much the tax was

Now I need $100 more than I have ugh

I'd need to do 14 $7 commissions but I don't even think there are that many RLC people here
If I do $10 tho I'd need to do 10 comms but I don't think many people would pay that much

This is difficult

I'd pay $10 for two c;

Back