• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Festival Online compatibility?

Bells
ど
う
ぶ
つ
森
I've heard that Nintendo planned on implementing some form of online interaction, but so far if there is I haven't unlocked it and I've heard that there isn't.

Could anyone shed some light on it for me?

It came from this: http://animalcrossingworld.com/2015...festival-might-have-online-play-with-friends/

happy-home-designer-online-play-display-box-790x531.jpg

Unfortunately, this did not come true. There's no online.

It's the first I hear about this. Sad to see it's not part of the game and while it's unlikely, it would be really nice if they could someday offer it as part of a free update.

PSH! I wish it were online, it's getting very, VERY boring to play a board game by myself!! On a different note, DIE is a fun mini-game that I totally adore, I've been playing it over and over and over totally making it worth the roughly $30 spent on AF as I would have bought those amiibo no matter what!!

Even if sometimes I can play the game locally with one or two people, I'm still hoping for Nintendo to make an online patch or something (if it's possible).

Could it be possible for them to make an online mod in a future update? Does anyone know anything?

Back