• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pricing and critique!

cherriielle

//finger guns//
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Apple (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Hello!
So I kinda want to bring back an art shop in some form or another, but I need some help. ( Yes, again...)
I think I found a style I like and can do consistently, so I wanna see if it's any good. ;-;

I'm thinking of selling something like these:
Shoulder-up: [x] [x]
Fullbody: [x] (Ignore the disproportionate arms/hands, that's just the design)
Bust: [x] [x]

I could also offer simple backrounds such as these: [x] [x]

I would like to get tbt pricing feedback for each style, and if anyone would be interested in rlc. I'll also take any and all critiques! They would be much appreciated. Thanks! ^_^

They look pretty darn good to me.
Maybe around 350 -500 tbt
I prefer the shoulder ups . The backgrounds look great too.
I dont know what a lot of art gos for , so i am sorry if you feel its low.

Honesty, I don't have any critique xD
They're awesome - I'd totally order this style from you in the future.

For prices...250-400...?

aaah i love these, your style is very unique and the quality is excellent!
i would say for busts 400-500TBT, and for full bodies up to 750TBT? c:

(lmao at the fact that the first bust is of my oc)
i love your art. honestly, the style is so pretty!
I'm thinking like 250-350 for the busts, 350-450 for the shoulders and like 500+ for the full body? I would also base it off how long it takes you usually.

As always, very lovely art, Cherrysky! I've always loved your styles!

In terms of pricing, I agree with some of the people here. 250-300 + for shoulder-up maybe, 300-450+ for busts, maybe around 600-750+ for full body? I'm not sure about the backgrounds, but depending on the difficulty, you can raise it up like 50-100+ TBT, along with the pricing of whichever piece you are working on (full body, bust, etc.)?
I definitely love the witch one with the starry night sky! Keep up the awesome work!

Omg so fab. I agree with the others, 200-500 or so. Good for you, youre going to be rich

Back