• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon Opinions on: The Chargers

Which Charger is your favorite?

• Splat Charger/ Variants

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Squiffer/ New Squiffer

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • E-Liter 3K/Variants

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Bamboozler MK I/II

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The chargers are one of the few weapons I don't use and don't plan to. I enjoy the hands on attacks with shooters, mainly Aerospray RG and Splattershot, and rollers. That, and also I suck at aiming from a distance so no thanks. This is why I don't bother finishing my last Inkling Girl amiibo reward. I don't care enough to use chargers apart from the amiibo challenges and that reward would be pointless to me, considering it'll be a toughie to do the final mission boss with a charger.

Bamboozler: Skill cap is high but a very viable weapon, both kits compliment it well.
Squiffer: Decent but gets outclassed by the Bamboozler to be honest.

Splatterscope: Versatile, can be a bit more aggressive than E Liter.
E Liter: Still top tier, high skill cap, still rules over Splatterscope on maps like Moray and Triggerfish.

In general I don't think they're "over powered". I prefer Splatterscope and I'm trying to learn Vanilla E Liter Scope.

all of them except for the squiffers are fun to use! I wish I were better with chargers but meh

Last edited:
Squiffers X Jetix

First it's Octobrush.
The it's Areospray.
Then it's Gal.
Then it's Squiffer.

mAKE UP YOUR MIND

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, E-liters are amazing, specifically the the regular E-Liter 3k. 360 noscope m8
I'm also doing pretty decent at learning the regular old Splat Charger.

Last edited:
I'm terrible with chargers since I don't have a steady hand, but I do manage to hold my own when I use one.

I can only handle scopes though. I have terrible eyesight too so I can't be all no scope >.<

tbh how do people have good aim w/o scopes

like i cant see that far away

I can't use scopes at all because you can only see what you're focused on and not anything around you. So there could be someone sneaking up trying to splat you while you're trying to get someone else.
I wish I could use them because their range is great but I just can't.

I used to try to get good at the normal E-Liter but after I played the single player challenge with the girl squid amiibo, and I reaslised I'm better using scope variants I started using the Splatterscope. I'll probably try out the E-Liter Scope but at the moment I'm still trying to master the Splatterscope.

The chargers are one of the few weapons I don't use and don't plan to. I enjoy the hands on attacks with shooters, mainly Aerospray RG and Splattershot, and rollers. That, and also I suck at aiming from a distance so no thanks. This is why I don't bother finishing my last Inkling Girl amiibo reward. I don't care enough to use chargers apart from the amiibo challenges and that reward would be pointless to me, considering it'll be a toughie to do the final mission boss with a charger.

This is me as well

Back