Happy Home Designer Token
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Cherry (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Orange (Fruit)
For some you finished this months ago and for others you are leaving it until Christmas Eve, have you started yet? Who are you buying for and what are you buying? Are you having any problems thinking of the perfect gift for someone? Are you taking part in a Secret Santa/Anonymous gift exchange?

I have kind of started my Christmas Shopping, I bought a Yankee Candle gift set (3 Votive candles in a Christmas Cracker) for my boyfriend's step-mum on Thursday as we had late night shopping at my work's gift shops (I got my 25% staff discount off it so it was ridiculously cheap!) and I'm picking up presents for his step-siblings tomorrow (probably a Lego set each as who doesn't like Lego?!) I've also made a list of what I am getting for my parents (food and drinks hamper each), brother (two sets of pyjamas), boyfriend (we are going to see Muse in April and I'm getting him a Rammus Poro plushies) and my boyfriend's mum (keeper for the day voucher for the zoo I work at as I joint present from the bf and I) and dad (booze and a nice tin of biscuits) but I am going to pick them up as December goes along. I am also meant to be taking part in our work (full timers only!) secret Santa but I don't know what is happening about that...

Remember it is only 26 days until Christmas so you'll want to get any online orders done soon!!!

Last edited:
I've gotten a couple of things for my sister; a polar bear statue, Fluxx and Dobble (both card games, she loves card games).

And I've made my best friend a little Swinub figurine because it's her favourite Pokemon and there's no Swinub merch.

I wish my parents weren't so hard to buy for; they just don't like anything D:

Well I got bath bombs and nail polish and a soap and glory set for my friends and pyjamas for my daughter *holla*

since pretty much all of my friends are anime and gaming otakus, i blew roughly around $150 - $200 on game stop and anime world to buy gifts for them and im pretty much done with christmas shopping now. just wanted to get it all over with
- over five anime charms
- five different ps4, pc and xbox games
- one steam gift card
- two aeriagames gift cards
- my friend wanted a japanese style or 'kawaii' outfit..i honestly dont even know what she meant specifically, so i bought her an outfit including a sweater, skirt, shoes, stockings, etc..and i threw in a pair of fake cat ears. im assuming you can imagine what it looks like
- a 3ds game
as for my parents -- i bought my dad a mug and bought my mom a pair of earrings. my brother insisted that he didnt want anything so im just giving him $50 so he can spend it on whatever he wants. i was called crazy for "wasting" for this much money, but its fine with me tbh. ive been working extra hours over the past few months to save up for these gifts and still have a few hundred dollars left over for myself

Last edited:
I know what I'm getting people but I haven't actually bought them yet
They're not online things though so I can wait

I'm almost done!

Just need to buy for my mother (I know what I'm getting her - it's just a matter of getting to the shop to pick it up) and waiting on one item arriving for my boyfriend. I'm only buying for five people: my parents; Meg-Mog; Justin; and the last person is part of a Secret Santa on here so I won't say!

I got into the Christmas mood so early this year it feels weird (I don't usually get excited until Christmas Eve) but I'm enjoying it. :blush:

I wish my parents weren't so hard to buy for; they just don't like anything D:
My parents are hard to buy for too, my dad always leaves making his wish list to the last minute and even when he makes it it is really short and other relatives buy all the stuff in my price range while my mum makes a good list but everything on it is really niche and expensive, normally stuff related to horse riding that can only be bought from one shop that is shut at weekends and on my two days off... I just had a look at the hamper I was going to get for my dad and it is sold out and not back in stock until after Christmas so I'm just going to get my parents one big hamper to share. I feel a bit bad as my parents are going to get a smaller present than what I am getting for my boyfriend's mum, but then I remember that she took me on holiday with her this year while my parents haven't invited me on a holiday with them since I left secondary school :p

I bought chocolates for my grandma but then I ate them. FML.

Up to now I've brought 3 of my family members a ?10 gift voucher each and the Andre Rieu biography to go with the t-shirt I've got my dad.

Also my boyfriend wants battlefront for the PS4, so I'm going to order that for him.

Last edited:
I usually buy presents online and I have some ideas of what to get.. I won't get anything for outside of my family since I'm not close enough to anyone else to want to spend money on them

you're 14.
and you're a mom.

what.
how can anyone even get laid when you call dogs dawgeys and you like wrappers.

Back