• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Petition for a house restock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinosaurz

Liam
Bells
Switch
2230-1915-6718
Festival Lantern
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Froggy Snowman
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
We need a house restock! This is a petition for the next restock to be houses. Just say you want to sign and il put you down
Current signs:

Last edited:
Id love to sign!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME

It'd be cool but asking and just getting would make it boring.
There's a reason why they're rarely restocked; to keep them rare.

Sign me up! I would love a house collectible without spending like.. 3k TBT or something!

Last edited:
I'm going to hold off signing until after next month's re-stocks; hoping to see fruit re-stocked again, plus something new for the forum Christmas event...

It'd be cool but asking and just getting would make it boring.
There's a reason why they're rarely restocked; to keep them rare.

This is my take on it but sign me up anyway because who knows what could happen?

next minute someone gets all the stock and everyone here starts to whine...

The houses do get restocked, just not extremely frequently.
I think the last time they were restocked was 5 months ago, but even still I think there are too many collectibles being stocked. The apples were only rare for like 2 months but a little too many were stocked so its not as exciting trying to get one.

The yellow houses seem to be meant to be really rare, as they have been available for a couple years but only 44 were ever stocked. I believe they gave them to members who completed a puzzle or something once, so just restocking them would defeat the whole purpose honestly.

I don't think I will sign, seems kinda unnecessary.

While we are on the topic, I think other things like extra images in sig and maybe avatar height extension should be restocked, giving members actual benefits to the site to enhance their profiles and stuff, that would be cool.

next minute someone gets all the stock and everyone here starts to whine...

Lawl

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think the last time they were restocked was 5 months ago, but even still I think there are too many collectibles being stocked. The apples were only rare for like 2 months but a little too many were stocked so its not as exciting trying to get one.

The yellow houses seem to be meant to be really rare, as they have been available for a couple years but only 44 were ever stocked. I believe they gave them to members who completed a puzzle or something once, so just restocking them would defeat the whole purpose honestly.

While we are on the topic, I think other things like extra images in sig and maybe avatar height extension should be restocked, giving members actual benefits to the site to enhance their profiles and stuff, that would be cool.

We need this doe. I havnt been on here for 5 months. Just asking for a couple, for the yellow houses. Just one.
I would like some houses, but I have never seen a restock and the prices are just too god damn expensive.

i'd love a height extenstion for my current avatar tbh
And yeah, better profile layout, maybe a format that allows images and etc using BB (like the forums)

The Extra Images in the Signature is something that for whatever reason, admins won't remove despite the fact that they are outdated. You can have as many images as you want in your signature so long they fit the size guidelines. They should update the description of them tbh.

Height Extension is a mod-only thing.

Also, do you really want to do this petition? What if they multiply the house prices by ten again?

Last edited:
I'll sign. But...

they'll probably restock them with the Christmas Direct.
And there's already a ton of rare collectibles. If the forums live on for another 10 years or so, all the collectibles you think are common will become rare too.

There's no need for this. I always welcome people to express their thoughts and what they want to see happen through these kinds of threads, but it's getting a bit ridiculous if we're going to have threads now for every rare collectible that someone wants to have. Everyone knows that items like this get restocked eventually in due time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back