Will reuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean 300? (It adds up to less than 400 anyway) + Sure, send over the 300 and I'll send them over to you! :D

Rip my sick brain... yes I meant 300 X.X Cool beans! Will you put something halloweenie as the messages on them? They don't have to be the same. TYSM! <3

Hello; I'll buy your Pikachu Egg. Could you possibly go 475 for it?

Last edited:
Totally fine, thank you! Feel free to send it as soon as you receive the payment shortly.
No message please. :)

I have quite a few collectibles I never display, so why not sell them to more loving homes?

View attachment 157265 - Cherry - 100 TBT - 3 to sell (Cheaper than shop price!)
cake.png
- 'Old' Cake - 110 TBT
cosmo-pink.png
- Pink Cosmos - 125 TBT (Dated 6/6/2018)
carnation-pink.png
- Mother's Day Carnation - 230 TBT
VoK5lSz.png
- Easter Egg - 260 TBT
HY5usno.png
- Yoshi Easter Egg - 1500 TBT
tXZYSjh.png
- Kapp'n Christmas Doll - 110 TBT
AMcHgdx.png
- Jingle Christmas Doll - 115 TBT

(Reused thread)

Hey Coach, would you be willing to sell everything except for the Christmas Dolls and Cherry collectibles for 1800 TBT possibly (buying for my shop)? :D

Hey Coach, would you be willing to sell everything except for the Christmas Dolls and Cherry collectibles for 1800 TBT possibly (buying for my shop)? :D

Hi, sorry but I would prefer not to sell in bulk as I'm not in a hurry to sell. I appreciate the offer, though!

if masterm64 doesn't mind, I'll take the pink carnation for standard price

Darn I wanted the yoshi egg

If you two are still interested, just send the TBT and I'll send them over.

Hi, sorry but I would prefer not to sell in bulk as I'm not in a hurry to sell. I appreciate the offer, though!

Alrighty, no problem! If you have anything left in about a week or so, I’ll buy all of it (even Cherry collectibles and Christmas Dolls)! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, I’ll go ahead and buy 2 of your collectibles at their listed price: Retired Cake and Pink Cosmos! :D Sending the TBT now! :)

Are the cherries still available? c: I'm interested in a pair if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back