• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

<RP>-<PRIVATE>-Heaven and Hell-A dedication to all ended RPs

Username: L CocoaBean
Character name: Kaede Naude
Demon / angel: Demon
Appearance:
image.jpg
Personality: She's sadistic, with a dark nature, and is easily infuriated. Is also slightly mad. At rare times she can be understanding.
How they died: Victim of a murder. (This event caused her to loose her mind xD)

Last edited:
Username: L CocoaBean
Character name: Kaede Naude
Demon / angel: Angel (can she be on the angel side as liek....a...'double agent' xD)
Appearance: Personality: On the surface is calm and understanding, listens to others, and has a friendly attitude. Her real personality is masked by this: she's sadistic, with a dark nature, and is easily infuriated.
How they died: Victim of a murder. (This event caused her to loose her mind xD)
Id prefer if the characters were just one, but later on, she could be able to pretend to be an angel and sneak in or something..plus were needing more demons

Username- Jawile
Character name- Aions
Demon or Angel?- Angel
Appearance-
I3mcnsV.png

Also has a blue Eye of Horus painted over his left eye.
Link to ended RP (optional)- Dark Veil 2
Personality- Extremely outgoing, but a bit strange. Gets very attached to things he loves, and can often act irrationally if someone he cares for is harmed. A bit careless in combat, he charges in to fight head-on.
How did they die?(optional)- Froze to death in a tundra
Other- Used to have insane fits and ice magic due to a curse. The insane fits have gone away, and he has forgotten how to use magic, but he still gets headaches from time to time, clouding his thoughts. Blind in his left eye after being stabbed in a fight.

Last edited:
Id prefer if the characters were just one, but later on, she could be able to pretend to be an angel and sneak in or something..plus were needing more demons

Are we allowed to make second characters? I didn't see anything about second charries in the rules so...

I really like the idea of how some characters were in finished RPs!

Sadly, though, I've never been in any finished RPs. I've been in a bunch that have died, but they haven't been finished. I also never had any characters die in them. ;-;

Username- P o c k y
Character name- Esdeath
Demon or Angel?- Demon
Appearance-
latest
Link to ended RP (optional)- N/A
Personality- Esdeath is a sadist who lacks empathy for people of whom she deems weak. She enjoys putting her enemies through great pain, both physically and emotionally. She has no qualms about killing people to get what she wants. Esdeath loves to fight and holds special respect for strong opponents.
How did they die?(optional)- Esdeath was executed for her torture crimes.
Other- Esdeath used to be a mass murderer until she was caught by police and was executed.

Almost done completely updating the OP! Yayy
After that, the RP is going to start, 11 characters already!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Almost done completely updating the OP! Yayy
After that, the RP is going to start, 11 characters already!

Make that 12!
The roleplay is now beginning!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really like the idea of how some characters were in finished RPs!

Sadly, though, I've never been in any finished RPs. I've been in a bunch that have died, but they haven't been finished. I also never had any characters die in them. ;-;

It doesnt have to be a character from an ended rp, and it can be a character that died. Or, it can be a completely new character!

Is this going to be a lit roleplay?

Im a bit new to RPs, so I'm not sure what that is..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kaiso awoke from her rest, for the war was at ease. Her bed was covered with bones and blood. "Lovely..come here, dearie," She said, putting her arm out for an incoming crow to land on. "Quite the pretty one, arent you?" She said whilst smiling

Stocking opened her eyes and let out a quiet yawn. Stocking had slept on the floor, because she didn't see the big hype about beds. She held onto Honekoneko tight; his face was expressionless. Stocking mumbled something hard to make out to herself.

Esdeath awoke from her slumber. She was eager to fight, but then remembered the war had subdued for a while. Esdeath let out a quiet grunt as she dragged herself out of bed. Esdeath grabbed her hat and put it on her mess of hair.

Username- Sparro
Character name- Ethan
Demon or Angel?- Angel
Appearance- He is tall, somewhat skinny, very scrawny (though somewhat strong). He normally wears a black hoodie, white shirt, black jeans and black sneakers. He has raven-black hair, pale brown eyes and tan skin.
Link to ended RP (optional)- The War of Four Nations
Personality- Ethan is quiet, and can come off as odd or weird. He can be sarcastic, rude, mean or judgmental. If you get on his good side, he can be sweet, kind, caring and different from his normal self.
How did they die?(optional)- Killed in the line of duty during a seige.
Other- N/A

(pieri would be good for this, lmao. i might join.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username- emisenpai12
Character Name- Pieri
Demon or Angel- Angel
Appearance-
d4214faa2e26c97c5ef129bb3de51db3_480.jpg
Link to ended rp- http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...LAY-gt-The-War-of-Four-Nations-lt-ROLEPLAY-gt
Personality- You'll see.
How did they die?- Pieri had a cardiac arrest in a village. Her last moments were with her friends, Riri and Aki.
Other- When she was 5 years old, Her mother was killed in front of her. Leaving her sacred for life. She also has a weak heart. (As she died from a cardiac arrest.$

Last edited:
Murmuring softly to himself in his sleep, twitching a little, and, after a short while, he woke up. He wasn't in his tree anymore. In fact, his surroundings were completely unfamiliar. It wasn't dark anymore, and the dead plants weren't about. "Hmm...?" He muttered. As he began to take in his surroundings properly, his eyes widened and he fought back a ridiculous smile.

Aions clutched his head, leaning against the wall. He whispered an unintelligible phrase, and closed his eyes. "Why do I still get these headaches? I died! That should be a clean slate for me!" He threw himself onto his bed, waiting for the pain to leave him.

Back