• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

<RP>-<PRIVATE>-Heaven and Hell-A dedication to all ended RPs

his head was chopped off

Too preoccupied to see the Demon behind him slice the sword at him. The sword sliced his back, bringing life to a streak of dripping crimson. He gagged as the sword sliced through his back, his eyes twitching violently. ****. Sh****t..... If he turned around to fight the woman, he'd get gunned down in a second, and vice versa. He couldn't swing his swords about with his previous strength, he had to focus on his left wing and the large wound on his back crossed to his right shoulder-blade.

"Lovely.." Kaiso had chuckled. She stabbed the angel through the back, her blade appearing on the other side.
Lucy saw Kaiso stab an angel, rich in the back. "Jason!" She yelled, knowing all of the Angels' names

He awkwardly pushed his katanas behind her in an attempt to stab her, the wound in his back preventing any large shoulder-blade movement. His pallor skin went even whiter as he continued weakly struggling. He couldn't really do anything except... hang there. "Cowardly piece of ****, why don't you hit me from the front...?" He whispered pathetically.

Last edited:
"Because we have our differences," she laughed, pulling the blade out of him. "What fun that was," she chuckled to herself, and returned to the ground. "Who to kill now?" She said, returning her blade to her side, covered in blood.

(Ooh, did he die?)

He fell from the air onto the ground as she drew the blade out, miserably faceplanting into the ground, still violently twitching from the injuries. He was subject to a mound of falling cadavers and limbs falling on top of him as the battle continued. His violent twitching eventually stopped as his eyes rolled back into his head and he along with the pile of bodies became part of the Eternal Darkness. I.e very dead

Last edited:
Esdeath continued to drag Stocking along, she was humming all the way.

Being dragged didn't hurt Stocking, since Esdeath was trying her best to be gentle. Stocking wanted to scream, but decided to would be best if she didn't.

(Yep, they go into the Eternal darkness I think. The only way for them to be brought back is for the opposite leader to resurrect them, which takes a ****-ton of convincing most of the time)

Lucy had seen the demon, Camilla, attempting to shoot Jason. With her charger crossbow, she pointed it at her. She pulled the trigger, making the arrow fly.
Kaiso had ignored Lucy, saving her for another time. She saw a fellow demon trying to shoot an angel. She prepped her wings and gripped her sword, and flied toward Jason. She had swung her sword

(I'M LAUGHING I DIED OMG)
call me when the war's over so Camellia could, idk, redeem herself

Camellia regained her composure and stood up, surveying her surroundings. As she had turned, something had caught her eye.

Swish.

The girl gasped for air and as she slowly looked down to her body, there was an arrow lodged in the middle of her chest-- straight through her heart. A shade of bloody red crept through her clothes, and her legs soon gave up, letting her fall to the ground. Camellia could speak no longer; she had just covered her mouth to keep herself from crying.

Why? She asked herself. What did I do wrong to get into this mess?

Camellia loved and lost; she committed suicide, she did not belong anywhere in hell, and now, right now was a reminder that, maybe, God did not love her.
Her sight blurred-- and darkness took over her.

(Just an FYI, I didn't say anything about it hitting her to perhaps give Camilla a chance to dodge the arrow. Oh well :lemon: )

(Just an FYI, I didn't say anything about it hitting her to perhaps give Camilla a chance to dodge the arrow. Oh well :lemon: )

(Lmao it's fine, there are too many fight scenes already going on so it would be nice for someone to die. Gives the plot a reason to go on, plus more adventure for the double-dead Camellia! c: )

(Lmao it's fine, there are too many fight scenes already going on so it would be nice for someone to die. Gives the plot a reason to go on, plus more adventure for the double-dead Camellia! c: )

(Plus someone dead on each side adds chance of peeps finding out Lucy and lucifer are the same person!)

Jacob smiled. About time, he thought, watching the battle start to pick up again on the battlefield. As an Angel, he probably shouldn't enjoy watching people kill eachother on the battlefield, but it was so boring when there was nothing happening. And it wasn't as if they were fighting innocent people; the angels were at war with the demons after all. Jacob went to fetch his katar - his weapon of choice - eager to join in.

(Whoops! Forgot about this a bit!)
Lucy looked at the demon fall to the ground. "Demons: 1, Angels: 1," she mumbled looking around for other demons. One more then to Lucifer I go? she thought

Back