Red Rose
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
I actually like the mini games over the main game.
Anybody out there like this ):
Just unlocked the Fruit path. I think it's super cute.

Yeah, me too. I like the survival game more than the main game. After a while, it lost its appeal, especially when you have to keep picking up and setting down the amiibos each turn. At first I played through the month but it started feeling tedious so we would set time limits.

I'm afraid to open up the other mini games besides the island...

I used my happy points to open the trivia game, which was fun by myself, but the balloon game was just frustrating.

I'd rather use my happy points to build more public works projects!

I haven't played a whole lot yet. But I love the island escape mode. I've spent 80% of my time on it. The board game though I just can't be bothered with anymore, if I play it I don't watch the CPU's turns at all.

The balloon game was frustrating up until I realised I could throw villagers I didn't like in the sea and then I had a blast. :p And acorn chase nearly sent me to hospital, the nfc reader ruins everything you attempt, and then Fauna got eaten by a lawnmower.

It was tricky to me at first because I thought I had to keep re-tapping the amiibo cards to the sensor for each move.
Once I figured out that I only need to re-tap to change a direction & just hold on the sensor to maintain a direction, the game got much easier.
Now I can run circles around Cornimer & fake him out.

I really like how Nintendo packaged this game.
It's just simple chill fun. Easygoing & laidback just like the games.
John Lucas

It was tricky to me at first because I thought I had to keep re-tapping the amiibo cards to the sensor for each move.
Once I figured out that I only need to re-tap to change a direction & just hold on the sensor to maintain a direction, the game got much easier.
Now I can run circles around Cornimer & fake him out.

I really like how Nintendo packaged this game.
It's just simple chill fun. Easygoing & laidback just like the games.
John Lucas

She's talking about fruit path not the acorn one.

Most of the mini games feel empty. The only good one is the island escape and it's so short lived. :(
These mini games should just have been part of the main board game mode after every turn like how it works in Mario Party. Alone, it feels like they're just there to be played to grind happy points.

I heard the mini games were the best part

well at least I heard good about island escape

Most of the mini games feel empty. The only good one is the island escape and it's so short lived. :(
These mini games should just have been part of the main board game mode after every turn like how it works in Mario Party. Alone, it feels like they're just there to be played to grind happy points.

Yep, pretty much my feelings right there. Honestly Fruit Path is one of the worst too. Alongside Resetti Bop.

I don't have the game because i did not bother to but the mini games look fun

After unlocking all of them I feel the same. But I agree Island Escape is probably one of the best addition of the game. Since I wasn't even fond of Mario Party to begin with. So the board game wasn't for me. But yes my only motivation to continue was the happy points. Sigh.

It's not garbage, but involved a tiny bit of strategy against the other player- do I continue on collecting a basket knowing the more weight the higher the chance of falling into a pitfall, or do I play it safe, and let my opponent fall into the pitfall? It's more a strategy based mini-game, with a little bit of luck, as sometimes even with light loads you'll still get pitfalled.

Back