What are you Thankful for?

not having to celebrate thanksgiving because the uk doesn't care
education
living in a more economically developed country
my family

ummm that my dad survived the wars he was in when he was a marine

That I'm alive, and I have food to eat, a warm place to sleep, clean water, good wi-fi, and parents. My best friend doesn't have a dad, but a big family, and so even though my family is small, I'm thankful I at least have two parents.

That Glenn is alive, that I have a loving boyfriend, that people actually care about me, the few friends that I have, that I'm generally liked, that my dad is a great single parent, that my dad found another happy person to love, and my pets.

I'm thankful for everything! !!
(Is this for thanksgiving? I'm guessing as hardly anyone in England celebrate it, not mentioning gow many have never heard of it!)

just being alive in general, I feel really lucky. for my always loving and supporting family, for my absolutely amazing boyfriend of 4 years, for my two kitties, for the roof over my head, for the food and water I'm blessed with, for the education I was blessed with and the career I'll be starting here soon... I'm thankful for a lot. <3

for my home and family , for great music , and for being able to have a thanksgiving celebration

Last edited:
My mother, my brother, my fianc?, my friends (both online and in meatspace), my dog, my bird, tea, video games... lots of stuff.

1. My family
2. Tina who counts as Family
3. My friends
4. My job
5. Just being alive at this moment.

Back