Who is your favourite Disney character?

radioloves

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Are you a fan of Disneys work? Who's your favourite character? Can be princesses, recent one from movies ect..~~

I'm a fan of Disney's work of art, Mulan~
They made the story and main character very traditional and relatable in the movie, probably my favourite disney sound track as well and Mulan is very different from the other princesses and honroable in what she did, being a brave wo-man <3 I liked a lot of other movies that's related, but Mulan mm mmm mmm!

I love Berlioz, Toulouse, and Marie.
j7ImUao.gif

Stitch <3 I literally have so much Stitch merchandise. I also really love Simba, Kovu, Tiana, Lilo, Mulan, Jasmine, and Aladdin :D

Goofy haha I grew up with him as my favorite, my brother and I would argue who loved him more hahaha. But I just love Goofy and all his silliness xD

I love Lilo and Nani, and Anna and Elsa. I just like good sister relationships in media ;;

I also love Meg (Hercules), Mulan and Captain Amelia (Treasure Planet).

Stitch. It's not even close how much more I like him over everything else Disney. I'll buy any old crap as long as his face is on it.

Vanellope and Goofy are a close second, but I probably lean slightly more towards Goofy since he's been in more stuff so there's more Goofy to enjoy. The Goofy 'How to' cartoons are still some of my favorite Disney things.

I love scar and the hyenas, also Belle, Cogsworth, Esmerelda, and idk if this counts as Disney but Mike Wazoski :0

Last edited:
I have so many! I love Chip and Dale, Tiana, Mulan, Rapunzel... I'm gonna stop there, otherwise it's going to take forever haha

stitch from lilo & stitch, vanellope from wreck it ralph, hiro from big hero 6, and baymax also from big hero 6

i'm a huge Disney fan and my list is never-ending and always changing.
my favourites are Rapunzel, gaston, megara, baymax, thumper, angel, Donald, jack skellington, lumiere and chip and dale.
however when I go to Disney world I always meet pooh bear - i'm not fond of him as an animated character but I've always loved meeting pooh bear on vacations throughout my childhood.

Last edited:
Back