• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Timmy's Amiibo card

Starlightt

Bells
Switch
2947-5659-6667
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet or not but I thought I might as well post it because it was a shock to me (kinda).

For Timmy's card on nintendos Amiibo card website it shows his name to be M?li but my card is saying M?lo. I was wondering if any one else noticed this typo? I've never had a card that had a typo so I'm wondering how many people actually got the typo card.

you should sell it for $50. you would prob get it tbh

Is it like a rare thing? Did nintendo notice the typo right or something and fix it?

I just learned about this today! My Timmy card has the typo too. Apparently later prints of the card have been corrected and have a star in the bottom right corner.

Oh wow.

I just learned about this today! My Timmy card has the typo too. Apparently later prints of the card have been corrected and have a star in the bottom right corner.

You're absolutely correct, I have one with the correct spelling "M?li" and it does indeed have a tiny star in the bottom right.

timmy-fixed.png

I just saw a thing about this today too -- I have the misprint as well. I think I'm going to just let it slide though...

Seeing them all over Ebay for $3.00. You guys should scoop one up before people realize the misprint and mark the price up.

CUtZetyUEAAOjY_.png:large

if anyone wanted to see the difference; i apparently have the misprint as well

Last edited:
I wonder if there are any other cards that had misspellings. Interesting to point this out; I never even paid attention to the little star that's on the bottom of my card.

I'm guessing this is for Europe? Because there was about four non-English names on the picture.

Mine is the NA version that has the "error." I'm not sure about the picture used for the example. But yea all my cards are the NA version :)

Back