• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nintendo E-Shop holiday sale is up.

Yoshisaur

Bells
Wii U

Zelda: The Wind Waker HD – $34.99
Metroid Fusion – $4.79
Don’t Starve: Giant Edition – $7.49
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker – $27.99
Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse – $9.99
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze – $34.99
Rayman Legends – $19.99
Adventures of Pip – $7.49
Pushmo World – $4.99
Kirby’s Return to Dream Land – $12.99
Teslagrad – $7.49
Chariot – $7.49
Star Fox Command – $4.99
Never Alone – $5.99
SteamWorld Dig – $4.99
Pikmin 3 – $38.99
Art of Balance – $4.49
Trine 2: Director’s Cut – $9.99
The Wonderful 101 – $19.49
Mario Golf – $4.99
Child of Light – $7.49
Blek – $2.99
Little Inferno – $4.99
Mutant Mudds Deluxe – $4.99
Scram Kitty – $4.99

3DS

Fire Emblem Awakening – $27.99
Metroid – $2.49
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate – $23.99
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D – $20.99
Azure Striker Gunvolt – $7.50
Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon – $27.99
BoxBoy! – $3.49
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy – $20.09
Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse – $9.99
Crashmo – $4.49
Kid Icarus: Uprising – $24.49
Rune Factory 4 – $19.99
3D Sonic the Hedgehog – $2.99
3D Out Run – $4.19
Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move – $6.49
Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream – $2.49
SteamWorld Dig – $4.99
Mario Golf: World Tour – $20.99
1001 Spikes – $9.99
Inazuma Eleven – $9.99
VVVVVV – $7.49
Retro City Rampage DX – $4.99
Mutant Mudds – $4.49
Siesta Fiesta – $2.99

Literally none of the VC I wanted is on sale :( I am sad.
edit: I might get Mario Golf. That was one of my favorite N64 games, it just seems like a waste since I still have the cart lol

Last edited:
I copy pasta'd it from an article so I can't take credit for typing all that out lmao

Last edited:
Captain Toad is the only one I'm remotely interested in. Pretty much everything else I already own or has a really mediocre deal.

Captain Toad is the only one I'm remotely interested in. Pretty much everything else I already own or has a really mediocre deal.

Yeah, if I didn't have Captain Toad I'd probably snag it. Everything else you can get a physical copy for the same price or cheaper elsewhere.

This is for the North American e-Shop only right?

I mean there is a cyber deals thing coming to Europe too but i am curious if the discounts are the same.

I found out hilarious to learn that 3D Out Run only had a 8% price reduction from $5.99 CAD, which is 50 cheaper than the regular price. Man, we're totally saving big!

I found out hilarious to learn that 3D Out Run only had a 8% price reduction from $5.99 CAD, which is 50 cheaper than the regular price. Man, we're totally saving big!
yeah ^^.. the 50% cuts are probably in games that are only 3$ normally.. if there actually are any..

Last edited:
Sales are kinda weak :\ but I think that's the cheapest RF4 has ever been, and its a pretty good game!

The graphics look like they're straight out of the DS versions lol but there's a lot to do in the game. Good stuff.

gross i dont like any of this

anyway the games id want a sale for arent even released yet so

I'm not interested in any of the games for sale, but I have Fire Emblem and the Ace Attorney trilogy, they're both good games.

Back