7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
I just got back from Disney World in Orlando. Tell me what you think of it here.
I personally enjoyed it. Some of my friends I went with were disappointed at how some countries like Russia and Australia didn't have pavilions at Epcot.

well ur friends r dumb coz australia doesn't have a disney world

I know that, but most of the countries that have pavilions at Epcot don't have Disney World either. Mexico, Norway, Germany, Italy, Morocco, the United Kingdom, and Canada all don't have a Disney Park.

I'm not a fan of amusement parks, lines, and crying babies so Disney World seems like the #1 place to avoid.

I know that, but most of the countries that have pavilions at Epcot don't have Disney World either. Mexico, Norway, Germany, Italy, Morocco, the United Kingdom, and Canada all don't have a Disney Park.

Australia is stupid tho so there's no point to it having one

Australia is stupid tho so there's no point to it having one

i take offence to that
ahem
OI MATE AUZZIE AUZZIE AUZZIE WANT TO GO HAVE A COUPLE BEERS AND A BARBIEQUE
-
anyway, i would love to go to disneyworld. when i go to paris in the next two years, i'm so going to whatever disney theme park is there

Last edited:
I love Disney World! It's my favourite out of all the Disney parks (even with Shanghai opening soon, I don't think it'll beat Orlando). I like being able to look at and do so many things since it has 4 parks, and because it's the biggest it's the most grand and magical to me.

As for Epcot...well...Australia and Russia didn't sponsor pavillions (in time, or lost to another country). It's not supposed to represent the whole world, just a taste of some other countries. Australia's definitely included in Animal Kingdom though, right?

I love Disney World! I went to the one in Orlando two summers ago with my brother and his kids and it was a lot of fun, I'd love to go back again some day. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!

I absolutely adore everything disney <3

I once did "a disney movie a day" challange last year/2 years ago where I watch a different disney movie each night for as long as I can. I got a streak of 178 days which is pretty good. So yea I love Disney world too

I've been there only like 4 times so far but I'm going again in January this year I think
exciting stuff, I love the atmosphere!

i take offence to that
ahem
OI MATE AUZZIE AUZZIE AUZZIE WANT TO GO HAVE A COUPLE BEERS AND A BARBIEQUE
-
anyway, i would love to go to disneyworld. when i go to paris in the next two years, i'm so going to whatever disney theme park is there

I've heard amazing things about Disneyland Paris. Have a great trip!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love Disney World! I went to the one in Orlando two summers ago with my brother and his kids and it was a lot of fun, I'd love to go back again some day. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!

Thanks!
The last time I was there was in 2005, and it's definitely changed!

I've never been to Disney World. My parents did though, before they got married and had me.

Last edited:
disney world is amazing. magic kingdom is the best. epcot is alright and prob the least fun of all the parks

I've been to Disney World a grand total of 7 times. Yes, that's right, 7 ****ing times, and it's because my younger siblings always want to go to Orlando for family vacations.

Anyways, the last time I was there was May 26-27, 2014, which was actually a pretty cool time to go because I got to test out that new Seven Dwarfs Mine Train rollercoaster before it officially opened.
But yeah, Disney World is a pretty a fun experience overall. There's definitely a lot to do there, which everyone likes about it, and I still haven't ridden everything/attended every show despite all the trips I've went on. I've honestly gotten a little tired of it though. I just wish we could go to Universal Studios or some other amusement park again instead of spending all the vacation time at Disney.

Last edited:
Disney World was great, I really enjoyed it! I suppose it's good if you particularly Disney. I'm not a huge Disney fan but it was certainly an experience, and probably the best theme park I've ever been to. I remember the first ride my family and I went on was Splash Mountain because it was ridiculously hot and we wanted to cool down. ;v; Epcot was really cool though, I would definitely go back there, and Blizzard Beach - uh, that is part of the Disney parks, right? I love water parks though. ^^

I went in 2009 though which is a while ago now. I remember Space Mountain was shut at the time I went there so I've still never been on it.

Last edited:
I love Disney world. It makes me so happy.
I've been 8 times, and last went this summer.
I'm a huge Disney fan because of my time spent there and I think I'm a bit of a know it all when it comes to Disney world aha

My grandparents took me to Disney World Orlando when I was a kid. I don't remember exactly what year that was, but I would guess it being around the late 90's/early 2000's.

I liked it a lot and it's easily the best vacation I've been on. We tried to do everything whilst we were there and I think we succeeded in it. I lost my metaphorical **** because I got to have dinner with Mickey and friends, yano, who are just dudes in costumes.

I think the only part I wasn't too fond of was Epcot(?). I dunno, I just remember being a whiny little ***** in the place with the big white ball thing. And the it's a small world "ride". My nan wanted to go on it and it was sooo boring. My grandad used that time to wander off and not suffer through the dreaded 'it's a small world' torture device.

I do plan on going back there at some point as an adult, if anything other than to see what's changed. I don't imagine that much changing, but I assume they'll at least be things there now for Disney stuff that didn't exist when I last went.
Plus Lilo & Stitch wasn't a thing when I went, so it would be neat just to have a photo with a dude wearing a Stitch suit (yano, keep those life goals attainable).

I once did "a disney movie a day" challange last year/2 years ago where I watch a different disney movie each night for as long as I can. I got a streak of 178 days which is pretty good.

I don't think I would get that far. As much as I love a majority of their animated stuff, I don't really like their 'live action' things enough outside of Pirates of the Caribbean and the Muppets.

I love anything Disney but sadly never been to Orlando :(
Disneysea in Tokyo is by far my favorite :)

Last edited:
Back