• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Disney World

I just got back from Disney World in Orlando. Tell me what you think of it here.
I personally enjoyed it. Some of my friends I went with were disappointed at how some countries like Russia and Australia didn't have pavilions at Epcot.

i think when Epcot was built, Russia was still the Soviet Union wasnt it? i guess they coulda had the "proletariat experience" where you stand in a long line for the shop and they dont tell you what's for sale til you get to the end (and its just toilet paper or chewing gum or something).

I love anything Disney but sadly never been to Orlando :(
Disneysea in Tokyo is by far my favorite :)

I really want to go to that one!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think when Epcot was built, Russia was still the Soviet Union wasnt it? i guess they coulda had the "proletariat experience" where you stand in a long line for the shop and they dont tell you what's for sale til you get to the end (and its just toilet paper or chewing gum or something).

Yeah, considering it was built in 1982 it would make sense why there wouldn't be a Russian pavilion.

I love anything Disney but sadly never been to Orlando :(
Disneysea in Tokyo is by far my favorite :)

I love Disney Sea!! My boyfriend lives one train stop away so I go a lot. Not quite annual pass holder level, but close... haha.

I've never been to the US Disney Parks because they were too far from where I lived and too expensive. :(

disney world has best rides !! space mountain is disorienting AF but fun as hell! then u got splash mountain omg very fun and nostalgic and the drop at the end never gets old. thunder mountain is a classic, and do i even have to say anything about the buzz lightyear ride?

never been to epocot sounds boring tbh

Last edited:
disney world has best rides !! space mountain is disorienting AF but fun as hell! then u got splash mountain omg very fun and nostalgic and the drop at the end never gets old. thunder mountain is a classic, and do i even have to say anything about the buzz lightyear ride?

never been to epocot sounds boring tbh

The food and wine festival is honestly the best reason to go. Live music, and a bunch of stuff you'd never get to try otherwise. Went with Rachel a couple years back when Survivor was playing. :( It was good to see Jimmi one last time before he died. I honestly don't remember much past the food though since I was kind of dead after all that walking around.

I like Disney but it's more about the experience than the rides. It's easily one of the most packed theme parks in Florida and doesn't really cater well to thrills without hours of waiting. I'm more partial to Busch Gardens and Universal.

I've never been to Disney World (maybe one day) but I have been to Disneyland in California.

I think Disney World is so crowded it is impossible to enjoy. It is quite ruined in my opinion. The lines are so long you can't even go on the rides.

I went there, but my time was terrible. My grandma gave the entire family the flu, so we were so sick the entire time we were in Florida. We went to Disney like one day out of the entire week we were there, and we only spent like an hour there because we got too sick to do anything. I wish my time had been better, because sadly I don't think I'll ever be able to go back.

I haven't been to either DisneyWorld or DisneyLand but I would love to go there sometime! My parents went to DisneyWorld for there honeymoon 23 years ago and they loved it! Early 90's fashion and hairdos oh man

I have never been to Disney World before, but I would love to go with my friends and family though. :eek:

I love Disney World and Disneyland. It's so much fun just to be there. I'd love to live near Anaheim and get an annual pass and hang out there all day like a lot of people do.

Back