• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival Outfits to unlock + outfit list

I'm not sure if you're strictly doing US/EU versions of the game, but I have Kicks, and I can tell you his various outfits.

1. Default New Leaf Attire (Newsboy Cap, White Button Down, Cream Overalls)
2. Default City Folk Attire (Newsboy Cap, No Shirt, Cream Overalls)
3. Farmer Outfit (Cap, Red / Red-Pink T-Shirt, and Jean Overalls)
4. Tuxedo (Top Hat, Tuxedo)

I've yet to unlock the rest, but I'll edit this post with pictures next!​

I use Lottie like pretty much every time I play because she is legit waifu. My older brother plays as Digby, but he barely plays, but my best friend and I are always Digby and Isabelle! (sometimes I gotta take a break from sweet, sweet Lottie ;^; )
My brother has Tom Nook at my dad's house and has yet to bring it to my mom's, where the Wii U is at =w=

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've managed to hit level 5 with Lottie & Digby & Cyrus and extremely close to level 5 with everyone else. (one game each pretty much)

Level 5 Nook looks awesome! Cyrus' level 5 is exactly like Reece's but light blue.

Here's Lottie's level 5 outfit: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkz_I1ZIg

Lottie's lvl 5 outfit looks SO gorgeous! ; o ;

I am SO anxious to see Kicks' new outfits, he's my favourite character!

EDIT: I found this video on YouTube showing all the outfits for wave 1:

Last edited:
OMFG Reese in her wedding dress and Nook in his Pj's so precious!!! I'm probably gonna have to unlock all outfits for each character by myself. The rest of my family doesn't like the game nearly as much as I do. My mom may be picking up Blathers for me on her way home from work today. I already paid for it, she's just doing me a favor >.<

I definitely have to level up Lottie a few more levels, I love her blue dress (assuming it's the same as the one in HHD).

Last edited:
Back