• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Some random bunny is coming

Aw, man~ I had Claude on the Gamecube. He came back and visited a month or so after moving out. It was so sentimental. Really looking forward to seeing him again!

anyone know what the wiiu and 3ds games on the display are

i'm p sure we have figured out all the wii u ones except the first one and all the 3ds except the last one

So excited that they're bringing back old villagers -- I hope they do more (TWIRRRRRRRP!!!!)

Nintendo items! Niiiiiiice!
Really looking forward to this one! Plus an old returning villager who I have never met! :D

I think they'll need to to fill 400 cards xD

There's only going to be 332 villager cards though, right? Unless they have less than 17 SP cards in series 3 & 4. And that's not even everyone from New Leaf. So I would think it's DLC-only for the returnees.

There's only going to be 332 villager cards though, right? Unless they have less than 17 SP cards in series 3 & 4. And that's not even everyone from New Leaf. So I would think it's DLC-only for the returnees.

Good point.
Unless they throw out some new Promo cards :D

It would be nice to have some super rare cards that are actually harder to find than the rest... like pokemon do.

Back