Who is ready for Thanksgiving break?

Blueskyy

You gotta know that the sky belongs to no one.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Christmas Candy
Green Star Fragment
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Daisy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
I teach 7 and 8 year olds so bring on the break. ONE MORE DAY!

Me! Most of my professors cancelled class on Wednesday so I'm just going to miss a day of Accounting. My other professor gave us Tuesday off so my break pretty much starts tomorrow.

I teach 7 and 8 year olds

You have not lost your sanity yet? I would.

I live in an apartment building and there's a playground maybe 40 feet outside my window. I can tell when school is out without having to look at the clock. The screams of the playing kids... o_O

I'm sorry. Ill eat for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You have not lost your sanity yet? I would.

I live in an apartment building and there's a playground maybe 40 feet outside my window. I can tell when school is out without having to look at the clock. The screams of the playing kids... o_O

No I'm still alive. It's my first year doing so haha.

More than ready! Tomorrow is my last day for 5 days and I can't wait to finish up some projects I've been slacking on.

I wish I had two weeks off like Winter break. But its better than nothing! But I am really looking forward to the food!!! YUM!

I have class tomorrow then I'm done for the week. I'm ready for a break from classes, no joke.

I don't mind getting only 3 days off from class since I get a whole month for Christmas break, which starts like 2 weeks after this break is over.

My university started break last Friday. We go back Tuesday after Thanksgiving. Which I love, since we only go to school Monday-Thursday, so we come back to a 3 day week :)

I have a day off starting wednesday ;u; one more day to go!

im so pumped for winter break! but before that comes finals...

i am so ****ign ready i have so much ****ing work due in this 2 day week and tomorrow i have a ton of ****ing **** to turn in like **** this why do i have to write so many ****ing papers and take so many ****ass tests just cuz teachers think theyre doing us a favor by making every ****ing thing due the day before break tbh!!!

i am so ****ign ready i have so much ****ing work due in this 2 day week and tomorrow i have a ton of ****ing **** to turn in like **** this why do i have to write so many ****ing papers and take so many ****ass tests just cuz teachers think theyre doing us a favor by making every ****ing thing due the day before break tbh!!!

chill mah sis ur not alone

Back