Who is ready for Thanksgiving break?

I can't wait, I just need to get away from everything, this looks like the best answer.

Break's already started for us but I still have schoolwork to do over vacation :x But yay for sleeping in :3

Sweet potatoes are the best food on Thanksgiving. But not those sweetened up ones with marshmallows, etc. Blech!

whaaaa? hey what about sweet potato pie? i hate when people eat it if they think its pumpkin pie, but as soon as they find out its sweet potato pie they all "oh i dont like this"

Thanksgiving break? Doesn't happen in retail... In fact, we don't even get Thanksgiving itself off anymore.

Yes, I'm looking forward to it. Except I'm only getting the day of thanksgiving off itself, so I won't have a 4-day weekend.
But still, it's tasty food + a day off so who's to argue

whaaaa? hey what about sweet potato pie? i hate when people eat it if they think its pumpkin pie, but as soon as they find out its sweet potato pie they all "oh i dont like this"

Maybe, because pie is eaten like a desert. So as long as it's not eaten with the main meal.

My "break" is a time between two shifts from 8am(When I get off this morning) to 10pm(when I come back for another 10 hours shift) and most of it will be spent sleeping, and then cooking and eating Chinese food with my boyfriend. <3

Back