• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I...got some encouraging unexpected news today [LGBTQ+]

EloquentElixir

Master Alchemist
Bells
Winter Mittens
Jingle Christmas Doll
Ancient Candle
Cake
Cake
So, about a month or so I told my dad that I was trans, and he was like, "Oh..............well..........." and he didn't talk to me for maybe about a month or so, which is....not what I was expecting? But also I was at the same time, so I let him just, you know, chill for a bit

Well, today he called me and told me that he wanted to apologize about the whole thing, and he told me that he supported me
That....was....not what I was expecting to hear but im not too surprised either. When I told him I was an atheist, his reaction wasn't as bad as my mom's, so there's that also
Im just...really happy now, Im not sure how my mom is ganna react, I can only imagine, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

I feel okay about myself now​

That's great news, happy to know you feel better about it c:

-hugs you-
That's super wonderful! Congrats! <333333

Congrats!
'Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.'

If I told my dad something like that, he would never look at me every again.

that's actually really amazing to hear, i'm glad for you. <3

Congrats! That is so amazing! I hope your mom will take it well when or if you tell her in the future ^_^

Back