• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America WINNER ANNOUNCED - Series 2 Cards Giveaway

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
Feedback
100% (157) +
irrelevant information that you can skip over or read if u love me idc:
baso today i was out and yolo bought what i thought was 4 packs of cards but when i was at the checkout waiting in line i realized i accidentally grabbed 5 and coz i didn't wanna be rude and be like 'yo i dont want one of these anymore!!' (coz i get annoyed when ppl do that to me at wok) i just bought 5 anyway coz why not
then when i walked out of store i was like yolo will give away xo. but 'cause I am a lil rude i opened all 5 packs (cause i didnt want to give away my baes aka tipper, beau, julian or tia (spoilers: i didn't get any of them).

info you should read:
baso you will be winning some cards from the S2 set that I either have doubles of or simply don't want. the following cards are the ones you will definitely get from winning the giveaway, though I may add some more later on.

PRIZE:
#111 Shrunk
#115 Nat
#117 Jack
#128 Tom
#144 Cesar
#187 Vic

RULES:
- this giveaway is open to North America only (US and Canada - tho if you live elsewhere where the cards don't release until Jan 22nd PM me and I might make an exception) because the S2 cards dont release there until Jan 22 next year and i want to be nice and let someone get a few cards early
- if i feel not enough people have entered i will extend the giveaway time, and open it up to people outside of North America
- to enter, simply post here and that's it. only post here once, if you post here more than once you will be disqualified for spam
- giveaway ends sometime on December 1st, 2015, AEDST, i'll post here when it's over anyway
- i'll use a RNG to pick the winner
- all amiibo card post office rules apply here so please read over them. baso, if you're a kid, get your parents permission before you enter.
- any questions, PM me

Last edited:
Ooh you got Nat.. I love him. Thanks for the giveaway! Here I am entering. :p

Awesome idea to do it for people who can't get them yet! Enter me please.

just send them to me ;(
its cheaper shipping too!!

Last edited:
just send them to me ;(
its cheaper shipping too!!
ok i will rig it!!11
for reals tho, if there are any you want just PM me and if I get any doubles (or they are just plain ugly) I'll give them to you

Jake! So cool of you! Please enter me! I have a spare Mabel figure (in da box!) I can persuade you with ...wink, wink!

aaaaa thank you jake!! enter please

I didn't know that the 2nd series released yet! I'll be getting out from under my rock in a few weeks. College is the silent killer haha JK
Enter me please ~

Last edited:
Thanks for holding this giveaway; regardless of the fact you opened them (I don't blame you one bit :p), I think it's really awesome and generous of you to hold this giveaway Yay, I see a cat up there (and it's a cute cat ^_^). Sorry you didn't get any of your dreamies :/. Enter me please :)

Ahhh thank you for this giveaway! You're super sweet!

I'll enter please and thank you!

I wish i could enter ;v; but oh well, good luck to everyone!

Enter me please! Thank you for being so generous to us all! =3

I would love to enter as well! I live in the US and I heard the cards didn't release until 1/22. Correct me if I'm wrong~

Thanks for this opportunity!

Back