{Mundane Potions' Art Block} - updated 8/09/23 Requests closed

i saw you had a character with wings in your examples.. may i post an oc of mine who has wings? ;w;

of course you can, i love wings and i need more practice!​

yee!! owo
how about my boy kafras?
4389454_rG2QQQVMrXbWZvB.png
two things!
-you can give him only one set of wings if two is too crazy xD up to you. also they're dull grey, not black, but the dollmaker i had to use didn't have grey -w-
-the chain thing hanging of his clothes came with the outfit but please leave that off if you can

(also yes lol he's not wearing shoes)

Last edited:
yee!! owo
how about my boy kafras?
4389454_rG2QQQVMrXbWZvB.png
two things!
-you can give him only one set of wings if two is too crazy xD up to you. also they're dull grey, not black, but the dollmaker i had to use didn't have grey -w-
-the chain thing hanging of his clothes came with the outfit but please leave that off if you can

(also yes lol he's not wearing shoes)

I love his design.....I want to do a fullbody of him, though it may take some time b/c I have work and stuff now, but i'll def. give it a go​

I love his design.....I want to do a fullbody of him, though it may take some time b/c I have work and stuff now, but i'll def. give it a go​

omg!!
you can take as much time as you want tbh i wouldn't care if it took a month or more
knowing someone likes him besides me makes me so happy ;w; this'll be the first art i get of him, ahhh so excited

Last edited:
do u mean as femenine in body type or just like....their whole thing?? because i have a couple of male characters that lean towards the femenine side :eek:

You can take a crack at drawing my mayor if you'd like! She has waist long hair and is super feminine! (x)

Here you are! I had a fun time drawing her, especially the flowers!

vI9vM0z.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

do u mean as femenine in body type or just like....their whole thing?? because i have a couple of male characters that lean towards the femenine side :eek:
I mean females specifically ^^​

Back