• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

{Mundane Potions' Art Block} - updated 8/09/23 Requests closed

i saw you had a character with wings in your examples.. may i post an oc of mine who has wings? ;w;

of course you can, i love wings and i need more practice!​

yee!! owo
how about my boy kafras?
4389454_rG2QQQVMrXbWZvB.png
two things!
-you can give him only one set of wings if two is too crazy xD up to you. also they're dull grey, not black, but the dollmaker i had to use didn't have grey -w-
-the chain thing hanging of his clothes came with the outfit but please leave that off if you can

(also yes lol he's not wearing shoes)

Last edited:
yee!! owo
how about my boy kafras?
4389454_rG2QQQVMrXbWZvB.png
two things!
-you can give him only one set of wings if two is too crazy xD up to you. also they're dull grey, not black, but the dollmaker i had to use didn't have grey -w-
-the chain thing hanging of his clothes came with the outfit but please leave that off if you can

(also yes lol he's not wearing shoes)

I love his design.....I want to do a fullbody of him, though it may take some time b/c I have work and stuff now, but i'll def. give it a go​

I love his design.....I want to do a fullbody of him, though it may take some time b/c I have work and stuff now, but i'll def. give it a go​

omg!!
you can take as much time as you want tbh i wouldn't care if it took a month or more
knowing someone likes him besides me makes me so happy ;w; this'll be the first art i get of him, ahhh so excited

Last edited:
do u mean as femenine in body type or just like....their whole thing?? because i have a couple of male characters that lean towards the femenine side :eek:

You can take a crack at drawing my mayor if you'd like! She has waist long hair and is super feminine! (x)

Here you are! I had a fun time drawing her, especially the flowers!

vI9vM0z.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

do u mean as femenine in body type or just like....their whole thing?? because i have a couple of male characters that lean towards the femenine side :eek:
I mean females specifically ^^​

Back