• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

{Mundane Potions' Art Block} - updated 8/09/23 Requests closed

i was wondering-- before you went on your hiatus you sent me a w.i.p of an oc of mine you'd been drawing. did you ever end up finishing it at some point?
(NOT trying to make you, i'm just curious whether my bab's still to your interest!)

i was wondering-- before you went on your hiatus you sent me a w.i.p of an oc of mine you'd been drawing. did you ever end up finishing it at some point?
(NOT trying to make you, i'm just curious whether my bab's still to your interest!)

AHHHHH I HONESTLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT HOLY CRAP
I STILL WANT TO FINISH! ALL I LITERALLY HAVE TO DO IS ADD CLOTHES AND COLOR IT!!!!​

Would you consider drawing my mayor? ❤️ It's okay if you don't want to I know some mayors/ocs can be difficult to draw based on their appearance :)

AHHHHH I HONESTLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT HOLY CRAP
I STILL WANT TO FINISH! ALL I LITERALLY HAVE TO DO IS ADD CLOTHES AND COLOR IT!!!!​

oh gosh xD i'm sorry, lol
i look forward to seeing him though!! take your time ♡

Hey, I'm guessing you might be done soon, so should I send tbt ahead of time now? :3 I find it easier since I get confused otherwise xD

Hey, I'm guessing you might be done soon, so should I send tbt ahead of time now? :3 I find it easier since I get confused otherwise xD

honestly i haven't even started on your drawing, the latest update i literally just did today, i'm sorry! during the week i can't draw anything and that was a warm up Orz
I'll have it done by tomorrow for sure though​

honestly i haven't even started on your drawing, the latest update i literally just did today, i'm sorry! during the week i can't draw anything and that was a warm up Orz
I'll have it done by tomorrow for sure though​

Oops sorry to rush you! Take your time ^-^

I was just trying to remember who you were going to draw for me? Or was it pick any character? :O

Also, I wanted to ask you if you'd be interested in making it an art trade since I'm low on TBT now. If you want examples let me know, they're mostly girls but I can draw guys too.

Last edited:
I was just trying to remember who you were going to draw for me? Or was it pick any character? :O

Also, I wanted to ask you if you'd be interested in making it an art trade since I'm low on TBT now. If you want examples let me know, they're mostly girls but I can draw guys too.

Nah, i haven't forgotten, Im going to draw the redhead
Im just really behind on commissions right now because work drains me (I work 11-7) and when I have time I just don't feel like drawing tbh
I know I need to do commissions, but I'd rather do them when im motivated and not half-ass it

but yeah, we can art trade instead, sorry im so slow lately​

Nah, i haven't forgotten, Im going to draw the redhead
Im just really behind on commissions right now because work drains me (I work 11-7) and when I have time I just don't feel like drawing tbh
I know I need to do commissions, but I'd rather do them when im motivated and not half-ass it

but yeah, we can art trade instead, sorry im so slow lately​
I understand, no worries. Art usually turns out better that way!

And okay, which character should I draw? I'll do a bust.

Last edited:
Back