{Mundane Potions' Art Block} - updated 8/09/23 Requests closed

im about to search for more tools, but I use sai, and i typically use the default sketch tool or a pencil tool which i can post for you if you're interested.

Thank you, im about to seriously work on some stuff, so my next pieces will be better i hope
AND TY LMAO, which mayor though, Gaius or Tea?​

im about to search for more tools, but I use sai, and i typically use the default sketch tool or a pencil tool which i can post for you if you're interested.

Thank you, im about to seriously work on some stuff, so my next pieces will be better i hope
AND TY LMAO, which mayor though, Gaius or Tea?​

i use Krita so I just liketo see what other people use. esp brushes
i meant tea, but Gaius too obvs <3

Last edited:
Mhm... I'm not sure if you'll be interested in drawing this one, but I thought I might as well give it a shot since requests were open. I have the another picture that can help see the wings in the back from this one. Apologies if I don't have many screenshots of the character. Unfortunately the character is my old anime mmorpg character from Divina Online. It shut down so long ago. Thanks for considering.

Mhm... I'm not sure if you'll be interested in drawing this one, but I thought I might as well give it a shot since requests were open. I have the another picture that can help see the wings in the back from this one. Apologies if I don't have many screenshots of the character. Unfortunately the character is my old anime mmorpg character from Divina Online. It shut down so long ago. Thanks for considering.

Oh that's fine, I'll give her a go​

maybe you'd be interested in my sleepy, but hardworking pocket camp gal? ;v;
or any of these babes right hereeeeee

i wanted to at least say that the little pic of the chibi jumping out of the window that you recently added is so fun! lol

Last edited:
welcome back! your art is super cute - i’d love for you to consider my island rep in whatever style you prefer!

C67351EA-2E57-40E0-BABB-17789F5BD193.jpeg

50FDC2D6-CD3A-4FDB-B4A6-2AB636ADB7BF.jpeg

welcome back! your art is super cute - i’d love for you to consider my island rep in whatever style you prefer!

Here you are! I say Im more patient with my art yet here I am, rushing lol...only thing I didnt get to was the flames/elmo because I was really excited to show you, I'm very happy with how it turned out!
LFuRukq.png

looking through your examples i was like wait.. that one with the black wings looks... familiar........ and then i remembered i requested from you a million years ago haha! long time no see!

would love it if you felt like drawing another of my characters after so long!
any one or more of these of interest to you?
fullbody would be awesome for the third if you want to draw them, but their animal features might be a hassle lol so anything would be great ^^ for the other two just draw what you feel like, if anything!
4733466_FDzDSsk60Po2Vor.png
4703928_d2tu2620BY0yEXn.png
6544770_H3JnAnqIvQWLtL6.png
y725p0m.png

(that's a mask btw)
thank you for considering!

Last edited:
Here you are! I say Im more patient with my art yet here I am, rushing lol...only thing I didnt get to was the flames/elmo because I was really excited to show you, I'm very happy with how it turned out!
LFuRukq.png

omg this looks amazing!!!!! thank you so much omg🥺😍💙💙

looking through your examples i was like wait.. that one with the black wings looks... familiar........ and then i remembered i requested from you a million years ago haha! long time no see!

would love it if you felt like drawing another of my characters after so long!
any one or more of these of interest to you?
fullbody would be awesome for the third if you want to draw them, but their animal features might be a hassle lol so anything would be great ^^ for the other two just draw what you feel like, if anything!
4733466_FDzDSsk60Po2Vor.png
4703928_d2tu2620BY0yEXn.png
6544770_H3JnAnqIvQWLtL6.png
View attachment 284165
(that's a mask btw)
thank you for considering!

Yes, hello! It's nice to see you still active :D!
My boyfriend and I agreed that number 3 looks very cool and that I should give it a go! I'd love to draw him (her?), I hope I do them justice :love:
It might take a few days, though!​

Back