• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

{Mundane Potions' Art Block} - updated 8/09/23 Requests closed

Ive been drawing so much lately
I feel like my back is going to break, my butt hurts from sitting too long as well omg
also, bump​

Ive been drawing so much lately
I feel like my back is going to break, my butt hurts from sitting too long as well omg
also, bump​

I absolutely love your art! Don't worry I sit until I can't feel my butt on the holidays
//leaves some of my characters here for your consideration.

boop
beep

Thank you!

I absolutely love your art! Don't worry I sit until I can't feel my butt on the holidays
//leaves some of my characters here for your consideration.

boop
beep

Thank you!
Hello hello
thank you for the compliment, I appreciate it~
However, at the time of your post I was not taking requests. Please do read the entirety of the first post ;-;​

25txmq1.jpg

(Not her main outfit) her outfits are under the spoiler in the main post
Main post http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...5;-💥-PAYING-UP-TOO-600-TBT&highlight=
Would you draw camellia please? Your art is so precious

Last edited:
25txmq1.jpg

(Not her main outfit) her outfits are under the spoiler in the main post
Main post http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...5;-💥-PAYING-UP-TOO-600-TBT&highlight=
Would you draw camellia please? Your art is so precious
Thank you ;;;;
You have been considered //nod
Im thinking about just focusing on headshots this time, I wanna be a little more detailed and a /bit/ more realistic

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooo can i get one of this babbu? :

Considered //nod
if I end up doing it it will more than likely be a detailed headshot

Thank you ;;;;
You have been considered //nod
Im thinking about just focusing on headshots this time, I wanna be a little more detailed and a /bit/ more realistic

- - - Post Merge - - -

Considered //nod
if I end up doing it it will more than likely be a detailed headshot

Oh my thank you so much!! :) and I don't mind- do what ever is good for you. :) I'm just honored you considered me! Haha. :)

Last edited:
My OC?

misfit.jpgblcqK5B.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks for you consideration!

Last edited:
Hey hey it's been more than a month since I last updated but hey look at that
Latest drawing posted at the time of this particular post was a couple art that I forgot when I drew but yes
Updates are nice​

Back