• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling Weeson Cycling 2.0 * * Box: Angus

lucitine

Mermaid Princess <3
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
New Horizons Token
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
ど
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Feedback
100% (103) +

In Boxes
cervantes.gif
Angus

**Note** I'm looking for Paula. If you have one to trade/sell, please let me know ^^

Info

wrapping-present.gifWeeson Cycling is now free of charge.
wrapping-present.gifDue to my busy schedule, I will be cycling slower on most days. As such, I will not be allowing reservations. too much pressure on me ._.
wrapping-present.gifThose who wish to lurk may lurk via the form~
wrapping-present.gifI will now only post who is in boxes.
wrapping-present.gifThe FC is 4210 - 4308 - 1739.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
I have no idea what Lurking ix D
Would you mind explaining it to me?

I'm just about to start my cycling thread lol XD. Lurking is notifying people who lurked for villager x 'villager x has moved into town' and ;villager x is in boxes!' They normally get priority and are notified (1-3 hours) before villager x is posted on the thread.

Lurking is basically reserving a villager who isn't inside your town eg. lurking for Diana basically means reserving her when she comes into your town, and when she wants to move out, the lurker gets the choice to take or keep her. Lurking is normally free of charge. :)

I hoped that helped!

Sure :)
Just a quick note, I think shes slightly less original, but shes still wearing her adorable coat.
If you still want her, please send the tbt :)

yay! i was hoping she still had her original shirt on ^^ sending now

Back