• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United Kingdom Card Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Feedback
100% (69) +
Hi there! :)

I'll be trading UK-only unless you are willing to trade an NPC card (I only need three more so I'm prioritising these), then I'm more open to exchanging outwith the UK but I'd still prefer to keep it within Europe. I'll send cards first class and provide photo evidence as well as obtaining proof of postage from the post office. In addition to good feedback rating for in-game trades on here I'm an eBay seller with a 100% positive feedback rating, and if you'd like proof of that I'll shoot you the link on request!

Series 1 Cards I Have to Trade

#​
Character​
Quantity​
none currently!

Series 1 Cards I Am Missing

Villager cards I'm most keen on trading for are Bob, Kiki, Kabuki, Octavian, Opal, and Roscoe - but I'm open to anything on this list!

#
Villager​
018Bob
026Renee
031Sheldon
034Kiki
035Deli
036Alli
037Kabuki
039Jitters
040Gigi
041Quillson
045Octavian
047Knox
051Opal
053Limberg
056Bangle
058Monique
062T-Bone
063Mint
064Pudge
065Midge
071Yuka
074Cobb
076Jeremiah
077Cherry
078Roscoe
080Eugene
083Annalisa
084Benjamin
091Muffy
094Cyrano
098Roald

Last edited:
No longer looking for Lyle and Leonardo, also fixed a couple errors in villager list. :)

No longer looking for Bertha and Willow; no longer have Henry available. Only one Flurry left.

Hi lovely, I'm looking for flurry. I have clay, Tiffany, Bella and snake I can give you! I've done two card trades previously if you wanna check my wifi history :blush:

Mailed Colour Bandit's, mogyay's, and thoraofasgard's cards first class today. Updated my own lists. :)

Rasher has been mailed off to Ade4265, no longer looking for Kapp'n, and I received Bertha & Willow today from Colour Bandit! Thank you! :blush:

No longer looking for Resetti & Joan. Down to just the two DJ KK cards!

Received Shari and Kapp'n today from thoraofasgard and Ade4265 respectively. Thanks to both of you! :)

Not sure if you want to trade a special card for a regular card, but if you do then I have a Bluebear I can give you for your DJ KK :D

Sent out LonelyTimeLord's and NeapolitanNightmares' cards today. With that I am out of doubles and I don't intend to buy anymore cards before Christmas. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back