• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 11.20.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurray, people like the cake!

Shoutout to the staff for making me redo it about fifteen times :')

it's beautiful, but i wish it wasn't unlimited. give it some more value like it deserves.

Ooh, the Tasty cake is unlimited now. And thx for the Amiibo card trading board, now I wont get annoyed by them. ^.^

i dont mind if its unlimited personally

i buy collectibles coz theyre cute/they look nice so i guess thats why

Justin
Why are you evil on EU people
I know ur doing another restock but still, luckily for me I saw your warning and decided to do an all nighter for it cause I have no life
But still I would of slept if not

No hard feels just I feel alone

Last edited:
cute cake!!!!!

shame i missed the restock but that's eu life for you lol

I missed restock aaah
I really wanted a choco cake and some fruit, preferably and apple and another peach ;_;

Interesting comments regarding the availability of the cake... I thought about that myself and considered increasing the price or making it limited still. But we don't have very many collectibles that are cheap and readily available, so I do like having a very nice one in that category now. They don't need to be "bad" just because they're common. :)

Interesting comments regarding the availability of the cake... I thought about that myself and considered increasing the price or making it limited still. But we don't have very many collectibles that are cheap and readily available, so I do like having a very nice one in that category now. They don't need to be "bad" just because they're common. :)

We need it to be avalible, to gift it to people as a feel better gift.

I agree and thank you for fixing that.
Just having the pear and orange got really boring.

pretty sure its unlimited, sadly.
like it's super cute, but idk, unlimited collectibles just aren't as fun.

Yeah, agreed. I decided it would be a great idea to buy a ton of them because I didn't check to see their stock. Was hoping to maybe do a giveaway for them, but no one would care since they can just buy them themselves.

is the new tasty cake unlimited, or just in high quantity tonight?

We might make it limited (in the hundreds) from time to time for fun as we did with the original cake a few times in the past. But for the most part, it's meant to be and will be unlimited just like the original cake was.

I agree and thank you for fixing that.
Just having the pear and orange got really boring.

I agree, it's super cute. Unlimited or not rare collectible doesn't bother me so much, I care about the "cuteness" the most, so... this is awesome! (For ex., I wouldn't take a white feather or a pokeball even if was free... I just don't like the appearance of those.)

Great job, Thunder! Looks awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back