Bell Tree Direct - 11.20.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very satisfied with this restock. Also yay unlimited Tasty Cakes! Now for a new lineup...

Ugh, I bought like 5 but lag made me lose them...

IT WASN'T EVEN 10 SECONDS AND THEY SOLD OUT.

WOW! 5 minutes!
Sold out that quick!
I am seriously impressed!
It took that long to run out.
You must have put at least 10 of each!

*switches sarcasm settings to Off*

Really?
A notice for a restock 16 minutes before the actual restock?
Just...
MiacKQe.jpg

Last edited:
this was an AWESOME restock! who expected so many different items? i got a couple new things, yet lost others in the lag, which from all the Lag Wars stories I hear, is about how it should be...

thanks Justin!

It actually lagged so I ended up getting five in my cart, like I kept pressing it and I got five I guess

I only meant to get one XD

I was gonna get a lot but I figured I better purchase them asap so they would register. xD

OMG YESSS!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR RESTOCKING THE GROUPS!!! ; v; Even though they were pricey as hell, it was totally worth it and I don't regret it!!! Thank you so much for restocking them!!! We (Team Popsicle) really appreciate it!!! <333

This was an awesome Bell Tree Direct!!! The new cake looks lovely and I'm so happy the chocolate cake's bg was changed!!

Okay now I'm going to go and calm myself down because I was literally freaking out thinking we didn't have enough for a group add on AHAHAHA now I'm freaking out because we actually got one XD

I was constantly refreshing for around 1 hour lol
Then when I saw the direct I had a panic attack lol

I love the new cakes! They certainly do look tasty!

Question re the new anti-bumping rules, does this restriction only apply to the poster who started the thread???

Hurray, people like the cake!

Shoutout to the staff for making me redo it about fifteen times :')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back