• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 11.20.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, I agree with you. I think the wording threw a few of us off. Oh well.

I wonder if they're planning on introducing a tasty chocolate cake in this future? The new tasty cakes are so adorable.

maybe! I've always thought the chocolate cakes are readily flawless and freshly baked, though.

Well, since they released it early, maybe they'll have another restock :')
We can only hope for more

I'm hoping they'll have another one. I don't plan on going anywhere for this week so I won't miss it (hopefully)

So that is why you asked me what that was that one time

I'd like to take a minute to shame feel sorry for Justin and Thunder for not growing up with the Mr Men & Little Miss books.

Oh yeah, when does this year's TBT fair start? (I hope they do riddles this year)

D'aww. ;_; Are they doing any event next month? If not, i'm still looking forward to the Easter egg hunt.

No fair this year, but we are having a Christmas event next month so look forward to that!

We don?t even know what we?re doing for Easter 2016 yet so please don't get your hopes too high for something so specific! We may end up doing something entirely different.

I'd like to take a minute to shame feel sorry for Justin and Thunder for not growing up with the Mr Men & Little Miss books.

No fair this year, but we are having a Christmas event next month so look forward to that!

We don’t even know what we’re doing for Easter 2016 yet so please don't get your hopes too high for something so specific! We may end up doing something entirely different.
Ahh, sounds interesting to hear.

I grew up with mr men do I get a sticker? Mr happy was always my favourite, but mr bump was cool too.
And lazy town I had a minor crush as a young child on sportacus.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Too add I no longer do... That was creepy lol

I wouldn't know how fresh and tasty it is since I've never had one :/

i just know from speculation. i've never had my own chocolate cake to hold at night.
:'(

We don’t even know what we’re doing for Easter 2016 yet so please don't get your hopes too high for something so specific! We may end up doing something entirely different.

shame, shame on them. mr. tickle is going to get them while they sleep.
excited for this year's christmas event! ;v;

I grew up with mr men do I get a sticker? Mr happy was always my favourite, but mr bump was cool too.
And lazy town I had a minor crush as a young child on sportacus.

Mr Nosey was my favourite IIRC. And I used to have nightmares about Mr Tickle attacking me in my sleep.
...I'd have similar nightmares about the Honey Monster from the Sugar Puffs cereal box; Tom from Tom & Jerry; and a Lego character I had.

Mr Nosey was my favourite IIRC. And I used to have nightmares about Mr Tickle attacking me in my sleep.
...I'd have similar nightmares about the Honey Monster from the Sugar Puffs cereal box; Tom from Tom & Jerry; and a Lego character I had.

just as you said that i said mr tickle would get justin and thunder in their sleep omg

Last edited:
Yes, that was the second restock. Sorry for any confusing phrasing, but it's just meant as a promise that yes there will be a second one for an EU time within a few days. A few days is just covering my ass if I can't get around to it for a while. Generally doing it sooner than later is better, so that's what happened when I found a good time.

Please do not even begin to complain if it was in the early morning for you though... it's specifically noted as a restock intended for Europe!

Please do not even begin to complain if it was in the early morning for you though... it's specifically noted as a restock intended for Europe!

Am I allowed to complain that the restock was done while I was kind of falling asleep on a train as long as the train was in Europe?

Yes, that was the second restock. Sorry for any confusing phrasing, but it's just meant as a promise that yes there will be a second one for an EU time within a few days. A few days is just covering my ass if I can't get around to it for a while. Generally doing it sooner than later is better, so that's what happened when I found a good time.

=_=

okay thanks Justin

Omg mr tickle I forgot about him. I loved him, but he was creepy. I didn't really had any nightmares about characters.

The biggest childhood crush had to be without a doubt sharkboy from the adventures of lavagirl and sharkboy

Oh thank god, here's still hope. I thought the one from earlier today was the second one that was mentioned in the OP. ;u;

Omg mr tickle I forgot about him. I loved him, but he was creepy. I didn't really had any nightmares about characters.

The biggest childhood crush had to be without a doubt sharkboy from the adventures of lavagirl and sharkboy

OMG I REMEMBER THAT MOVIE! I watched it when I was 5

Love the new cake collectible! <3

I did grow up with them, but I never kinda liked them. And I can never remember their name. I've seen their images like a hundred times, and each time I go "what are they called again? oh, right!", only to forget again, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back