amiibo Festival Digby and Isabelle?

In the North America regions, Isabelle and Digby can only be purchased with the Amiibo Festival game.

I saw someone earlier today linking to a japanese website where you can purchase just the Isabelle Amiibo figure.

I *think* it is the same way in Europe as well - bundle only!

Will these Amiibo figures be available separately or just as a bundle with Amiibo festival?
Bundle only in America, but I believe that you can purchase them separately in some parts of Europe and Japan. Apparently Digby is a limited time amiibo here, too.

Bundle only for America. Everywhere else can purchase them seperately. Digby is also only in the bundle for a limited time (all countries), there after it'll only be Isabelle.
I'm also pretty certain I remember a CPSIA certificate for single Isabelle a while ago, so they should get single releases in America within the next few months.

Bundle only for America. Everywhere else can purchase them seperately. Digby is also only in the bundle for a limited time (all countries), there after it'll only be Isabelle.
I'm also pretty certain I remember a CPSIA certificate for single Isabelle a while ago, so they should get single releases in America within the next few months.

you can get them in a bundle in the uk too.
http://www.game.co.uk/en/animal-cro...&categoryIdentifier=233143&attributeValue1=63

Last edited:
I THINK jake meant that at the moment you can only get them in the bundle in America, where as in Europe you have the bundle but Isabelle is also listed as being sold separate. Not that the bundle wasn't available in the uk >.<

ah, i think i misread the tone, aha.
my mistake!

I'm in Europe and can confirm that both Digby and Isabelle are also sold separately.

I actually wanted to get Isabelle but when I saw that Isabelle and Digby come with the game, I'll probably won't buy Isabelle now and get the game for Christmas or something.

I THINK jake meant that at the moment you can only get them in the bundle in America, where as in Europe you have the bundle but Isabelle is also listed as being sold separate. Not that the bundle wasn't available in the uk >.<

I'm in the UK and so far I've yet to see Isabelle for sale individually in stores or online, aside from that Smyths toys link (which seems like it's up prematurely rather than she's actually available individually here yet).

I could be wrong, I've just not seen her in any physical or online stores individually in the UK (aside from that one 'out of stock' one in Smyths).

I'm in the UK and so far I've yet to see Isabelle for sale individually in stores or online, aside from that Smyths toys link (which seems like it's up prematurely rather than she's actually available individually here yet).

I could be wrong, I've just not seen her in any physical or online stores individually in the UK (aside from that one 'out of stock' one in Smyths).
She's listed though, but I do believe her release is for December. Which would make sense since they want the bundle to sell first. I've never seen Digby even listed in the UK yet though, so I have no idea how that got confirmed.

I think in Japan they sell them both separate but that's in Japan, isabelle is the only one I've seen listed in the UK ><

She's listed though, but I do believe her release is for December. Which would make sense since they want the bundle to sell first. I've never seen Digby even listed in the UK yet though, so I have no idea how that got confirmed.

I think in Japan they sell them both separate but that's in Japan, isabelle is the only one I've seen listed in the UK ><

I would expect the individual release to be after Christmas, maybe January at the earliest. Releasing her individually for Christmas just seems counter productive since it's the time of year people are more likely to pick up stuff like an entire bundle because somebody asked for the Amiibo it includes for Christmas.

I mean, I could definitely be wrong, but it just seems like it would be counter productive in terms of profit.

I saw an individual Isabelle on eBay... I think it's from Germany or somewhere, but it's still the EU version :D

I saw an individual Isabelle on eBay... I think it's from Germany or somewhere, but it's still the EU version :D

wouldn't surprise me since it seems Germany, Italy and other EU countries already have "everything" released , where in the UK it's nearly a week and most stores STILL know nothing about series 2 cards -_-

Has anyone managed to come across an EU Digby yet aside from Vida? >.<

wouldn't surprise me since it seems Germany, Italy and other EU countries already have "everything" released , where in the UK it's nearly a week and most stores STILL know nothing about series 2 cards -_-

Has anyone managed to come across an EU Digby yet aside from Vida? >.<

Germany has digby (haha) and apparently you can "click and collect" one from Argos on eBay >> here <<

Australia + some UK countries have individual Isabelle & Digby, so you can buy it online from there if you want. But eventually the US will sell them individually as well c:

Isabelle just received her own CPSIA cert. in the US so she'll be getting an individual release soon

Back