• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♡ What's your mayor like? ♡

Captain-Cake

Bells
Winter Mittens
Hi darlings~ I guess this forum's topic is all about your mayors! Did you design them after yourself or an original character or sorts? Do you have neat little back story for them? Are they sporty, trendy, casual, preppy, nerdy? What does their house look like?

Thank you for sharing! ꒰✩?ω`ૢ✩꒱​

My mayor dresses really tomboyish, but their house says otherwise. I'm currently designing the main room of her house to look like a ballroom c:

Last edited:
super gay

my mayor is somewhat tomboyish, and with short hair. she also bleached her hair blonde and she has eye lashes to die for.

My mayor dresses really tomboyish, but their house says otherwise. I'm currently designing the main room of her house to look like a ballroom c:

OH, a ballroom home sounds lovely! Where did you come up with the idea, if you don't mind me asking??

super gay

my mayor is somewhat tomboyish, and with short hair. she also bleached her hair blonde and she has eye lashes to die for.

lmao

I like the detail about the eyelashes! Very cool! ꒰๑ ᷄ω ᷅ ꒱

Haha, nowhere actually it just kinda came into my head as an idea when I was thinking of using the rococo furniture c:

My mayor is just me. Ponytail and light brown hair with blue-gray eyes... Wears the pink party dress, white leggins and black open shoes, with the hair bow wig.

But I wouldn't wear that outfit in real life, I just thought it looked cute on my AC character.

(My secondary character will be my OC, and the rooms will be just set I want to collect.)

Clover's just a random character I made. She's got pale green hair, wears a mint shirt and a black-denim skirt, her house is mostly just a generic house, with the exception of the side room, which has her achievements in it.

She has a mayoral outfit, and yes, I change her into for ceremonies and even just for building new PWPs. She's quite official I guess, and the only thing she really has in common with me is that she's hella gay.

my mayor I based off of who I want to be. She has pastel pink hair, a galaxy seifuku ,and she is really open and not afraid of talking to anyone. Also, she has pretty blue eyes and long lashes but loves anime and helping others just as much as I do ^_^

My mayor cross-dresses as a girl in a sailor uniform rofl
His house is set up as a school c':
By Buuunii
By buuunii.jpg
By Riummi
By riummi.jpg
By Liszst
liszst.jpg
By tinkalila
tinkalila w bg.jpg
jooooooooojoo.jpg
This one is my fav ;U;
I think you can interpret his personality however you want through these pics, haha

He loves those fluttery skirts lol

Last edited:
i've been told by like 5 different traders that my mayor looks like a "kpop idol" but that wasn't my intentions. (even if he is wearing luhans ridiculous airport fashion shirt.) i just only really like the male undercut hairstyle in game. haha. idk, my mayor looks like this..
WVW69ijgqo0VjpSlfQ

My mayor isn't based on me, but rather what I wish she could be. She gets along with everyone, enjoys chatting with villagers and helping them, and knows what she wants for the town. At home, she is a scientist with a lab and a large library.

And she has a great fashion style.

In my town, my mayor is the princess so everyone calls her that. She's half faerie and half human and that's why the town is filled with flowers and is considered to be very cute. She's very elegant and her main colours to wear are pink, white and light brown and wears both elegant and cute clothing. She's usually seen wearing a purse that's filled with fruit, an umbrella and wetsuit (in case she wants to take a swim). Since her faerie heritage is more dominant, she takes care of all the plants in the town along with the villagers and because of this, they love her so much. Although she's sweet and protective, she's also very clumsy and often has bruises and band aids on her knees. She won't admit it, but she's extremely stubborn and won't accept that she's wrong in an argument at all. At the end, she's this lil cinnamon roll that cares for everyone and everything.

My mayor cross-dresses as a girl in a sailor uniform rofl
His house is set up as a school c':
I think you can interpret his personality however you want through these pics, haha

He loves those fluttery skirts lol

What a cutie pie! (I'm sure he always gets sempai's attention, haha) I just love the star hairclips / antennae! ٩꒰ ̃•ε• ̃๑꒱۶

i've been told by like 5 different traders that my mayor looks like a "kpop idol" but that wasn't my intentions. (even if he is wearing luhans ridiculous airport fashion shirt.) i just only really like the male undercut hairstyle in game. haha. idk, my mayor looks like this..
WVW69ijgqo0VjpSlfQ

OH~ I can totally see that! I don't know if you like BB but to me he has the face of Seungri (very chill and cool but also kind of smug) Vey nice! ꒰๑*?ᗜ`*꒱*›◡‹꒱꒱

Last edited:
I'd say my Mayor is like me. Her style and her personality are similar at least. She is kind and friendly, yet can be a bit selfish at times...she likes to help her friends but can be indecisive and gets stressed easily at times. She is introverted and can seem stand-offish until you get to know her. She tries her best even if she doesn't always succeed. She is a bit more adventurous with her clothing and accessories than I am. But hey, when you can buy face masks and eye patches, why not? :>

my mayor is inspired by the childlike empress from the neverending story, with a hint of my own self.
her goal is to create a beautiful space for people to frolic in, although there may be some underlying mischief going on.
she is probably not from this world.

My mayor is me,except I couldn't wear anything she does. I gave her a very vintage look from the 1920s,since I love history and culture. I do pretty much any ordinary activity any other AC player would do. I reaaaally love diving for sea creatures.

My mayor, Gregory, was based off from my OC with the same name.
He's really sweet and easygoing, but he's super-duper awkward and he gets into really awkward situations (like he entered a house without knowing that the person living there is celebrating his birthday, tripping in front of 4 villagers and in front of a villager's house). He can still joke around his villagers (especially towards Yuka and Genji), but he's worried if his villagers would understand that he's joking. He gets Kapp'n on his nerves, and he's annoyed when Kapp'n always asks him if he has a crush on someone. He doesn't like anybody, he just wants to befriend everybody!

He likes to wear dresses from time to time, enjoys designing clothes, and loves to plant a LOT of flowers and trees in his village. It may not be the most masculine thing to do, but he doesn't give a damn about gender roles and just lives at his own liking. ...and I always wanted to play as a cute little boy in video games soooo
His house is cluttered, his furniture is mostly acquired from the mushrooms he got, and he displays the clothes he designs at his humble little room.

His personality reflects my OC, adorkable and super awkward, only their appearances don't match.

Last edited:
Back