• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival Post your town map

Carina

Orange 🍊
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4731-0104-1829
Winter Mittens
Hello!
I've noticed that there are different town layouts in Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival. I think this is a nice feature! Of course, I'd like to see as many as possible ;)
I will upload mine soon.

EDIT: Finally I was able to take a picture :)

WVW69il0Wc0kmfr75k.jpg

Last edited:
aah i thought they are all the same :eek:
i will take a picture of mine soon!
(btw. i am german too c:)

WVW69in9SU47alTmBp

Here's my map (above), the path from the middle bridge to the bottom right was added with the cafe - though I haven't found out how to add any more paths, but these images were in one of the trailers, so there must be a way?

tumblr_nvixbz9Zak1sojdvio2_250.png
tumblr_nvixbz9Zak1sojdvio3_250.png
tumblr_nvixbz9Zak1sojdvio4_250.png

Last edited:
AC Amiibo Town.jpg

I like it that I can build almost all of my public works at the left side of the map. Almost, because there is a single slot at the bottom right near the town hall and the beach (can't see it in the picture though). It would be great to put a flower bed, lighthouse or something. So yeah, I'm pretty satisfied with my layout so far.

Whoa Role, your town is so beautifully square. o: I'm a little jealous. :p
I did reset my game (and delete the save files from wii U memory) to change my map a couple times when I got it. But in 5 resets I got 3 maps that were incredibly similar and then just went with the one I chose.

Anyway, I realised that the new pathways that open up don't always show when you place a feature. I think because I only had 1 option for my cafe and it had no path it showed one then. But I just got 2 more paths and the both weren't shown. Also I got a new bridge which surprised me.

tumblr_nyst4wCa5r1sojdvio1_400.png

Here it is now. I'm not that impressed with the new path on the top left. I'm not sure why anyone would want to skip the gyoid corner? Even if you already have all pieces you are passing up the extra bonus. Maybe if you wanted to go round the board the other way it's an alright turning point but idk why you'd want that really either. :s
Also I changed all my villagers for November birthdays so I would have 8 birthdays while paying. xP

Last edited:
Oh, thanks. I got it for the first time. I wasn't intentionally resetting for an optimal layout. Anyway, I actually like your town map. Have you built several PWPs already? Because they look as if the spaces are group together (The part below Sly and to his right, the left side of Mathilda and the little square on the top left). I didn't know you can add a bridge or probably, random. The four bridges look symmetrical.

You do have a point about the new path on the top left. Maybe, you would want to pass by them if those slots have high turnip count and yeah once you got all the pieces, you'll only get 5 happy points next. Pretty small boost though it's still up to you if you want to pass by the gyroid again. And wow that's clever haha and that means you have a lot of amiibo cards to be able to choose the villagers who have birthdays in one month :p

Ah, so the boards follow the same rules as every Animal Crossing game's town? I didn't know that, I just assumed they would always switch up or that you could choose between different ones right from the start (like Fortune Street). Seeing all these variations is a really nice surprise.

I'll be sure to post something once I can get my hands on this game.

Back