• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Those Rare Mushrooms!

Leen

Horizon-Bound Egg
Bells
Switch
1900-8274-9321
New Horizons Token
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Famous Mushroom
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Cherry (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Cake
Hey everyone!

I am trying to get those rare mushrooms that are buried underground near a tree stump. Is it just any tree stump that will do? Or does it need to be a special tree stump with a shape on it?

If anyone has any tips on getting these rare mushrooms any faster I'd appreciate it so much! :D

-Leen

I have a bunch of special stumps, and mushrooms appear around them pretty frequently. So I think it's just special stumps.

i think you must have the perfect town rating and i think its near rare stumps.

CpPHcDP - Imgur.jpg
Yup,the rare mushrooms only appear in towns with a perfect rating and they can grow year round near stumps with a special pattern.I have to check my town but I think I've found rare mushrooms near a regular stump.I'll verify that and edit this post.The rare mushroom looks more like dung than a mushroom.

Yes, you have to have a perfect town rating to spawn them, but I have found them under trees, besides stumps etc ❤️

WAIT... You need a perfect town rating? Holy spaghetti... my old town had a perfect rating?! Mushrooms spawned near one of my special stumps... I had no idea you needed a perfect town! Mine was horrendous!

WAIT... You need a perfect town rating? Holy spaghetti... my old town had a perfect rating?! Mushrooms spawned near one of my special stumps... I had no idea you needed a perfect town! Mine was horrendous!
No, lol ... Only the special mushrooms that you have to dig up ... Those ones need a perfect town rating to spawn :)

So what about the really cute white-spotted red mushrooms? I really want to get several of them to decorate my camping site with!

So what about the really cute white-spotted red mushrooms? I really want to get several of them to decorate my camping site with!
Make a few stumps around town ... Each day in November you have a chance of getting a rare, spotted, elegant and a piece of mushroom furniture as well as several skinny or round or flat mushrooms ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops ... Just going to add that if you choose to decorate or landscape with mushrooms that it prevents them from spawning ... So wait until you have all you need before using them for that.
BTW ... I have about 15 elegant mushrooms that I had posted in a thread on Marketplace if you are interested in them ... Just PM me ❤️

View attachment 156630
Yup,the rare mushrooms only appear in towns with a perfect rating and they can grow year round near stumps with a special pattern.I have to check my town but I think I've found rare mushrooms near a regular stump.I'll verify that and edit this post.The rare mushroom looks more like dung than a mushroom.

WHAT. WHAT IS THIS. I thought I had seen everything in the game but I had NO IDEA that these existed!!! D:

Mine have mostly appeared around stumps, but I have had a couple appear under trees. One time, because of my bad aim, I dug up a special stump instead of the mushroom. Be careful out there folks.

Back