Tasty Cake
Fossil Easter Egg
Light Blue Balloon
Cherry (Fruit)
Green Candy
Blue Candy
う
ど
I've been trying to get Annalise out of my second town and into my brother's town temporarily. While I've been doing that, I've had villagers moving in.

Aurora, Tex, Robin, and Flo have all moved into my town in the process. Those are all villagers I had/have (still have Tex and Robin) in my main town. Flo went to my brother's town and Aurora went to someone else, so they're not the same ones. Also, I've reset this game file 2 times since purchasing it, and every playthrough I get the same villagers at some point in time.

Is this just a coincidence do you think? Has either situation happened to anyone else?

I think it's just by accident! Usually every town is said to be 100% different and not very likely to have all the exact same villagers, maybe your town is specially attracting the reoccuring ones o: I'm guessing probably might have to contunuously let them leave serveral times or after a while they won't pop up again

Completely random, must just be pot luck you're having! =P

I've known ppl to reset dozens of times to get different ones.

Thanks for all your answers!! It's some pretty weird luck I'm having, that's for sure.

That is SUPER weird. You know, coincidental randomness is also a pattern ;)

maybe your brother's void plays into account, im not sure. but like others have said, i think it's very likely to be coincidence.

i've had this happen to me before too. in my old town, my sister would get random move-ins, and then a week later i'd get the same villager as a random move-in. it happened repeatedly, i remember we both got bianca, whitney, and someone else too. both of us also got jacques and then i got him in a cycling town at the same time too, (which is why i hate him more than almost anyone else).
it's also happened to me in my cycling towns, i consistently get certain villagers over and over again even after the town's been reset three or four times now. it's maddening -_- unfortunately i'm sure it IS just a weird coincidence, but it's awful.​

i've had this happen to me before too. in my old town, my sister would get random move-ins, and then a week later i'd get the same villager as a random move-in. it happened repeatedly, i remember we both got bianca, whitney, and someone else too. both of us also got jacques and then i got him in a cycling town at the same time too, (which is why i hate him more than almost anyone else).
it's also happened to me in my cycling towns, i consistently get certain villagers over and over again even after the town's been reset three or four times now. it's maddening -_- unfortunately i'm sure it IS just a weird coincidence, but it's awful.​

!!!!!!!!
THANK GOODNESS
i was just thinking man am i the only one

it's so annoying like i love my dreamies but I do want a variety of villagers :/

Back