• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Festival Anyone else love this game?

TrickTrack

Bells
It is definitely for the die hard fans of Animal Crossing but playing this with friends I have to say its actually really fun, especially when I stream this on twitch. Anyone else having similar experiences?

i am having fun with this game!! im trying to get all the points to unlock shirts and emotions for all amiibos lol

Yeah I'm doing the same for Digby and K.K, so far level 4 for Digby, like I said the streaming helps me play it haha and I try to get friends so I can get all the outfits xD

I have it too, I just wish it let me use Villager's amiibo. The only ones I have that work are the ones that came with it, Isabelle and Digby and the 3 pack with KK and Re tail.

I LOVE THIS GAME! The board game is so much fun and the island escape mini game is so addicting. ♡

I absolutely can't get enough of it. How far is everyone with their amiibos? I'm lv 4 for Mabel, Nook, and Cyrus, lv 3 for Isabelle, and lv 2 for K.K. and Reese. Haven't started with Digby yet haha.

I got my copy early from Nintendo but work has stopped me from playing, I've done two games on the board with Isabelle and Digby and played the island escape with the three bundled cards. I have really enjoyed what I have played so far and I'm looking forward to playing it with my boyfriend soon :p

I actually think its cute but i cannot find anything but negative things about it? I'm glad i'm not alone on liking it -_-

From the beginning it was obviously going to be a love it or hate it kind of game, but I'm loving it so far. :D

To be honest, I like the amiibos better than I like the actual game. I love the graphics, but the game gets boring quickly.

i didn't realise it was out yet!
ah, well i'll probably be getting it for my birthday or christmas. until then!

Glad a lot of people like it! I'm going to review it soon and like I said I twitch stream it so spread the love

I like it but, like you said, it seems like it's more catered towards die hard Animal Crossing fans. I can see it being a bit boring if you don't know a lot about the game. The trivia game is nearly impossible if you haven't played at all. Some of the questions are even tough for me. My personal favorite is the survival game. I haven't unlocked too many of the levels yet but I like how it's getting more and more challenging, although I'm curious to see what happens if I run out of food before I'm able to get everyone off the island safely D:. One annoying aspect of the game is that you have to use the amiibos and amiibo cards over and over. I need to get cases for my cards, I can see them getting very worn down with frequent play. Also I dropped my amiibo a few times while playing the board game :\. Luckily we have carpet but since I'm playing in my room and my tv is set up on the wall, I don't really have any place to put the amiibos down when it's not time to roll. My desk is too far away.

I LOVE IT! <3
its such a cute game c:
i love the island game too. i can play it for hours xD

Back