• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

{ROLEPLAY}➶Hunger Games!➶{ROLEPLAY}

Vanilee was trying to fall asleep. She loved the sound of the pitter patter of the rain. The thought of being killed in her sleep kept her up.

Ruby had kept on running and running and then wasn't looking where she was hour and tripped on Vanilee, Ruby burst out saying "I'm so sorry I was just running away because I'm embarrassed I just lightly kissed Mox while he was sleeping," then she put her hand over her mouth then said "Um uh, forget what I just said, just PLEASE don't tell anyone!" "Oh yeah forgot to say I'm alive ;)"

Last edited:
Vanilee looked at Ruby in awe, she looked in her hair and Ruby still had the flower in her hair that Vanilee had tied in before. "W-what? How is this even.... possible?"

Evelyn was embraced by her supposed long lost sister. She heard someone in the distance. She pulled away from Akame, pointing at the man in the bushes. She bent down to grab her scythe, spinning it around in circles, careful not to hit Akame in the face. Evelyn crept up towards this target, making sure to be quiet and unseen. She lifted her scythe into the air, before jumping up and slashing the boy right through the chest with her sharp scythe.

She grinned maniacally as blood began to spew from his chest. Though it wasn't enough to kill him, she decided the blood loss would be enough to end his life. Her eyes averted to the word engraved on the bow.
'Tasha', it said. She placed her index finger on her chin, thinking whether she knew this man or not. Her hands fell to her sides, feeling defeated. She couldn't remember seeing him anywhere before... Except. The Cornucopia. She saw him work just as stealthily as he did when obtaining weapons and materials from the base.

"A smart one indeed." she glanced down at him, before bending down to pick up his bow and arrow. She grabbed them and tossed them behind her, making sure just in case if he wanted to fight back; he couldn't.

(WHAT
DID YOU JUST
WHAT
OMFG
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)

[color=#99000]Akame watched as Evelyn hurt the boy that was spying on them through the bushes. I'll only help if necessary, Akame thought to herself. Akame was carefully observing Evelyn, she does seem to be pretty strong, looks like she wasn't lying.[/color]

Last edited:
(So sorry guys I lost my password and stuff)
(I will update soon and stuff, sorry for the inconvenience!)

Emily looked into the sky and thought to herself, I miss you mum.. Then she remembered what date it was, her birthday! She did not feel like celebrating like usally people do, instead she sang to her self in a sweet tune Happy birthday to herself, she burst out sobbing say how scared she is and all she wants to do is go home and see her mum and her little 4 year old sister, she cradled herself up in a ball sadly thinking about how District 12 are probaly starving when she had a huge feast before the games began.

(I was looking through stuff and found this, is this like over lmao)

(Yeah I would join too, I could make a thread if you want since I am not busy today and have nothing to do lmao)

Last edited:
Back