• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I have an idea...

Rabirin

Formerly Senshi!
Bells
Pink Hybrid Rose
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cake
Red Candy
I'm thinking of restarting my town and making it like a seaside/harbor/beach themed town? but i'm not sure how that'll work when it comes to PWPs? In addition, i'm really stumped for what to call the town and so far I've only come up with seashell. I've been thinking because the town will be themed i would need villagers that could tie in with that theme and so far i've only come up with Blanche. So I was wondering if you lovely people could help me and give me suggestions for the name of the town and PWPS i could have in it & villagers :) if thats not too much to ask for!

If you guys wouldn't mind, could you go over to my poll called "POLL: Which Mayor and town name should I have?" and vote for which mayor and town name I should have? thanks :)

Last edited:
I don't have any suggestions for PWPs, other than a few benches.

Villagers:
Pippy (she reminds me of the beach c: )
Jeremiah (He's blue and looks like he's got bubbles on him)
Marina (she's an octopus, she lives in the ocean. It could work)
O'Hare (he looks like he'd go to the beach a lot)
Octavian (same reason as Marina)
Mac (He's a jock dog, so he could probably swim pretty well :p)
Drake (he's a duck! He could live by the ocean)
Tammy (she's the same colour as the sand, and she's an uchi, so she could probably be some sort of life guard c: )
Katt (she reminds me of the beach for some reason, but I don't know why.)
Olivia (I feel like she would enjoy walks on the beach)
Sheldon (He's sandy coloured, and he's a jock, so he would probably play sports like beach volleyball there)
Goldie (Once again, sandy-coloured, and she's a dog, so she would maybe enjoy a little swim.)

For town names, you could use -bay as a suffix, or you could put sand in there somewhere. You could also put shell in it.
Shellbay is nice, but it sounds like the name 'Shelby', which you could maybe use as a character name.
Other names could be words relating to the beach or the ocean, I can't think of any right now, but I'm sure there are some pretty nice ones.

I don't have any suggestions for PWPs, other than a few benches.

Villagers:
Pippy (she reminds me of the beach c: )
Jeremiah (He's blue and looks like he's got bubbles on him)
Marina (she's an octopus, she lives in the ocean. It could work)
O'Hare (he looks like he'd go to the beach a lot)
Octavian (same reason as Marina)
Mac (He's a jock dog, so he could probably swim pretty well :p)
Drake (he's a duck! He could live by the ocean)
Tammy (she's the same colour as the sand, and she's an uchi, so she could probably be some sort of life guard c: )
Katt (she reminds me of the beach for some reason, but I don't know why.)
Olivia (I feel like she would enjoy walks on the beach)
Sheldon (He's sandy coloured, and he's a jock, so he would probably play sports like beach volleyball there)
Goldie (Once again, sandy-coloured, and she's a dog, so she would maybe enjoy a little swim.)

For town names, you could use -bay as a suffix, or you could put sand in there somewhere. You could also put shell in it.
Shellbay is nice, but it sounds like the name 'Shelby', which you could maybe use as a character name.
Other names could be words relating to the beach or the ocean, I can't think of any right now, but I'm sure there are some pretty nice ones.

Ahh, I love this idea! Thank you so much, I also like most of the villagers that you suggested so thats a bonus also! I will definitely be using some of these ideas when making my town! thank you so so much ^-^

I think the Lighthouse PWP will suit your town theme very well. The wistrelia trelis by the uchi villagers also might be a good addition. The next best thing is maximize the theme with patterns. I've seen a lot of sand patterns, and water patterns that looks like a sea. And for the path you can use a wooden path pattern maybe? since beach will look nice with woody path :D

I think the Lighthouse PWP will suit your town theme very well. The wistrelia trelis by the uchi villagers also might be a good addition. The next best thing is maximize the theme with patterns. I've seen a lot of sand patterns, and water patterns that looks like a sea. And for the path you can use a wooden path pattern maybe? since beach will look nice with woody path :D

Thats a great idea :D, you're all so creative! I completely forgot about the lighthouse PWP, I'll make sure to add that on my list of pwps c: and the paths you suggested for different areas of town sound lovely too! I can just imagine it now ^-^ thanks for the ideas, it really helps :)

Thats a great idea :D, you're all so creative! I completely forgot about the lighthouse PWP, I'll make sure to add that on my list of pwps c: and the paths you suggested for different areas of town sound lovely too! I can just imagine it now ^-^ thanks for the ideas, it really helps :)

You're welcome. Goodluck with the town development! It'll look awesome, definitely would like to visit your DA sometime when it is finished ;D

You're welcome. Goodluck with the town development! It'll look awesome, definitely would like to visit your DA sometime when it is finished ;D

Thank you, i'll try my best aha! and of course, i'll definitely let you know when its finished :)

Everyone else did a great job with PWPs and villagers, so I'll try town names! Basically anything with Sea-, Sand-, or -bay would be great.

Sandbay
Seaport
Seabelle

Etc. You could also name it after a real life beach or island, like Destin, Tybee, Myrtle, Maui, etc. but not a lot of people like that so idk.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah, no one mentioned Coco, the coconut rabbit! I personally don't like her but she would be a great fit for a beach theme.

I really like your ideas for the name of the town, I think Im going to use Seaport actually! I like that you gave the suggestion of naming it after a real life beach or island, because then i could choose from many more different choices. Thanks for your suggestion! Also now that you mention Coco, I do think she'll be a good choice for my town theme especially with her colour scheme and her initial clothing. :)

I was thinking of putting the picnic blanket pwp, it'd go well with the beach theme! c: As for villagers, you could have blue-and-yellow colored ones, I guess? You could add water-based animals like frogs, ducks, and octopi! ;u;

I was thinking of putting the picnic blanket pwp, it'd go well with the beach theme! c: As for villagers, you could have blue-and-yellow colored ones, I guess? You could add water-based animals like frogs, ducks, and octopi! ;u;

Good idea! the picnic blanket would definitely go well with the beach theme, with that said if I was to have blue and yellow coloured animals they would also match the blanket ahaha! :) either way, the picnic blanket is a great idea for a PWP and water-based animals are definitely a must-have for the town ^-^

Last edited:
Seaside :) and you MUST have Zucker, Marina and Octavian!

Thanks sweetie. It sounds like an adorable idea and I wish you luck!

For villagers, you could use characters who started off as island-only villagers. For pwp... well... I know there are some picnic type stuff. You could also make a playground. The beaches near my house all have playgrounds at them. So you could do the seats like look like tires and boots, the jungle gym, and stuff along that line.

Other than that, idk. But you may want to make or use sandy and water paths and patterns. Good luck!

for pwps you can use fountains, the picnic blanket, the water statue (I forgot the name), the log bench and the tiki torches would also give it an islandy feel. Also, the lighthouse, totem poles, outdoor chairs, and fire pit would be perfect! You can add a couple around the entrance to the beach or something.

for landscaping, don't add too many cedars but make sure you have tons of tropical fruit c: (I can give you some if you need!) red & yellow hibiscus would be perfect in your town. at your beach lots of palm trees, coral & shells, of course! there is also beach QR's that are pretty cool!

you can also decorate your house with an island theme, using the island furniture like beach table, chair, tropical wall & floor, sandcastle, etc

as for villagers, I think octopi would be great! you should definitely add O'Hare too, I mean his look at his hat. other ideas are birds or ostriches, maybe like Blanche or Phoebe?

Back