• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are there any villager types you do not have in your town?

My town currently has no male villagers in it so I'm missing all of those personalities. I'm gonna try to get Vladimir into my town for PWP reasons after Merengue moves out but cranky is my favorite boy personality so its a win-win.

I have Vladimir! I'm working on getting his pic at the moment - but if you'd like I can give you a shout when he asks me to move.

I realized I don't currently have a peppy in Pripyat since Tutu moved out. :( I just got rid of Freya, so now I have space again! I'd love to see Tabby in my campsite one day soon.

I have a couple towns with no jock, one with no lazy, and oddly one with no normal but that's because I have a ton in another..but there are not in general that many jocks that I have had and liked..lazies just started growing on me..peppy can be annoying just gotta have the right one I guess.

I don't have any normals at the moment. I have a medieval fantasy game themed town and most of the fitting villagers are male like Sterling, Knox, Drago, Julian, even Roscoe and Colton as noble steeds so my only two permanent females are Phoebe being a phoenix and Whitney as just my favorite with little to do with theme. I save my last two slots for temp villagers to avoid getting stale so with the gender ratio in my town heavily skewed towards males I often don't have peppy and normal villagers, at the moment I do have Dotty but she'll be gone as soon as she asks to move.

I dont have any peppies, i just never found one that i liked. *shrugs* I like my town just the way it is.

The only male type I have is lazy because I accidentally ended up with only one boy villager. It's Filbert and I love him.

I have all the types, And hopefully keep it that way until I unlock all PWP's :p Currently Rudy (Jock cat) lives in my town since Bam moved out suddenly. I tend to hoard Lazy/smug villagers though.

Right now, there aren't any snooties or crankies in Lumatown. I was never a big fan of either personality, so I only want a snooty and a cranky for their PWPs.

i'm a little ocd about having at least one of each personality in my town, that way the conversations don't ever get too repetitive. but if i had to get rid of one, i'd pick either uchi (i like them as a personality but most of their designs are bad) or jock (self explanatory) ._.​

I currently don't have any smugs, but I didn't plan it that way. It's just after a few campsite invites (two deliberate and one accidental) and a streetpass move in I ended up with none. I'm pretty easy going about who moves in so I'm sure the game will put a smug in once the next animal moves out.

Lmao, I have no cranky villagers (which I love) but lazy and smug villagers are just stole my heart. I don't have enough room for Lionel, woe is me

Back