amiibo Festival Bless you, Target!

I was at Toys R' Us yesterday, and they had a WALL full of ACNL amiibos. Tom Nooks and Sable's EVERYWHERE. And they were having a sale. The single amiibos were all 11$ when you buy 2. I have 100/100 of the HHD amiibo cards, and I have all of the AC:AF amiibos EXCEPT Lottie. I think she's an exclusive somewhere....

I was at Toys R' Us yesterday, and they had a WALL full of ACNL amiibos. Tom Nooks and Sable's EVERYWHERE. And they were having a sale. The single amiibos were all 11$ when you buy 2. I have 100/100 of the HHD amiibo cards, and I have all of the AC:AF amiibos EXCEPT Lottie. I think she's an exclusive somewhere....
Lottie is a Target exclusive being released tomorrow (the 22nd) in the US, and a Best Buy exclusive in Canada where she was released last week

I feel like I'm the only one here who doesn't own a wii u :(

I only have amiibo cards and not the figurines but I am looking forward to gameplay with amiibo festival

Lottie came out today at Target and they had plenty of her, and of all the other AC amiibos (no cards though). They have her online if you aren't near a Target, I think she ships for free.

Lottie is a Target exclusive being released tomorrow (the 22nd) in the US, and a Best Buy exclusive in Canada where she was released last week

Thank you so much for this!
I just ordered her online. Yay! If you use the code 'LIST' you also get 10% off of your order at Target, and it's free shipping. :)

Thanks for posting this! I've been wondering if I missed her or something since I've seen screenshots of her amiibo, but I haven't seen her at any stores yet.

I only saw 1 Lottie at Target today, and the rest were Dr. Mario, Mario, Luigi, Bowser MP10, Peach MP10. Not really a big selection at all :/

I bought Lottie :D

i was lucky they had 1 Lottie left.. so i picked it up and bought it right away.. now my Animal Crossing amiibos are complete.. at least for now lol

Back